Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent Williams punches Richard Sherman

Dustin

Not really surprised...the guy trash talks.  I recall him getting in Brady's rear earlier this year. But we only see the after effects.  Who knows what went on during the course of the game.  When they played the Pats, Brady was also doing his fair share of jawing with him so he set himself up for it afterwards.  This could have been prompted by something similar or perhaps Sherman is just a jerk. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000080294/article/tom-brady-trashtalked-by-richard-sherman-after-loss

I'm sure sherman was talking smack. Then he got smacked in the face for it

I don't see the point in talking smack if you won the game. In the end these guys are normal people like us, as in they are going to go home to a wife and kids and so on like we do after work.

Sherman is a punk. 

That big mouth can't stop flappin. Zero class punk needs a talkin to. I'm really liking this Seattle squad but the actions of that one punk make me want them to lose. 

I hate to say it but maybe Pete Carroll's smug and arrogant attitude could come off punkish too, and his players could feed off it??? Ala Jim Schwartz???

It is good when you are winning, but not so much when things go downhill.

That's another reason why I love Trent Williams.  He's not a dirty player and he really doesn't do dumb stuff to draw penalties but he is very much an enforcer for this team, like an offensive lineman should be.  Sherman's a hell of a player but given his propensity for egregious smack talk I think it's pretty safe to say he deserved it.

I also notice Garçon doing something after every catch. Jumping up and dancing. Spinning the ball. Something. Every. Single. Game. I saw

I noticed Garcon doing something too.  Not getting up and catching that pass that Thomas intercepted.  For every great catch he makes, he neutralizes it with a bad play.  I'm glad we don't have him because I would always be mad at him.

Sherman is a punk. 

That big mouth can't stop flappin. Zero class punk needs a talkin to. I'm really liking this Seattle squad but the actions of that one punk make me want them to lose. 

So is Hall that's one thing that game was not short on today, guys who like to run their mouths.  Even Garcon gets into running his mouth. 

So is Hall that's one thing that game was not short on today, guys who like to run their mouths. Even Garcon gets into running his mouth. Part of me is glad the Seahawks won though I was rooting for the Skins. I'd like another shot at those Seahawks. We got the real refs this time. Gotta beat the 49ers first which won't be easy but it'll be a good game. U guys had a great season. HC Pagano will likely get Coach of the year. MN HC Frazier is his only contender IMO.

Yeah Washington can keep him for 35 million or whatever, T.Y. is young, great and much cheaper (for now).

Trent Williams would absolutely destroy Sherman lol.

Avery replaced Garcon, not TY. You must not have got the memo (See: his drops yesterday)

Sherman is starting to build himself an interesting reputation in the NFL. Hey, at least he backs it up with his play on the field. The kid is a rising star.

It's not exactly the type of person I would want to be if I were a successful NFL player, though.

And I'll admit... if the Seahawks get eliminated, I will enjoy it a little. Just for Richard Sherman's sake.

Avery replaced Garcon, not TY. You must not have got the memo (See: his drops yesterday)

Yeah good point, lol. I always forget Donnie because he's almost been non existent many times. Seems like yesterday everyone was dropping balls left & right.

None the less T.Y. Is certainly special.

Everyone always says, if your going to talk trash you better back it up

Then when you back it up? They call you a punk.

lmao

Sure talk all the smack you want during the game but if you win have some class, act like you've won something before.

Bad winners are just as bad as sore losers. Sherman acts like a obnoxious 12 year old playing Call of Duty online.

Sure talk all the smack you want during the game but if you win have some class, act like you've won something before.

Bad winners are just as bad as sore losers. Sherman acts like a obnoxious 12 year old playing Call of Duty online.

Oh I was just messing around, I don't have any real opinions on Sherman lol.

Heck I didn't even know who he was till this year haha