Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore at Denver - 4:40 p.m. EST Jan. 12

oldunclemark

Re: YOUR YODA

On Wednesday, Sports Illustrated’s Peter King announced his NFL All Pro team, and it included two Broncos.

Peyton Manning was named as the lone quarterback on the team, and linebacker Von Miller was one of two outside linebackers selected.

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/sis-all-pro-team-includes-a-pair-of-broncos/

"Manning broke franchise records in nearly every single-season passing category during his first year as a Bronco.

The quarterback finished with 4,659 yards on 400-of-583 passing with 37 touchdowns and just 11 interceptions. He broke team records in touchdown passes, completions, passing yards and completion percentage (68.6) and passer rating (105.9)."

Yoda just keep plugging along breaking records & redefining the QB position...Time to get a 2nd SB win with 2 different franchises & cement your HOF legacy now...It's time...

What I love about this AFC Championship Game: Brady is driven to make history with his 4th ring vs Manning who is driven to make history with his 2nd ring. Yes I know, nothing is written in stone yet, but my NFL intuition is pretty acute & sharp on average. The Drama is through the roof on this one IMHO...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the Colts, I have made it clear I want Peyton to win!!! Where have you been, man? :)

Besides, practicing in full pads, I felt, gave the Colts the edge to beat the Ravens 20-3 in the 2009 divisional round playoffs and I did not remember Dungy doing that. 

Did you not get what I was talking about? I wasn't talking about the SB we lost to the Saints, just the divisional round vs Ravens.

I knew what u meant but

'SO SORRY< I MUST HAVE BEEN CONFUSED ON WHO I READ THAT WITH

however I do know your writings I respect, i did not get that wrong

ITS MEDICAL

CHECK THIS OUT & go to comment 147, near the end of the thread

its not highlighted but in it it states

also all this leads to as my Dr puts it states of confusion I am trying to deal with but affect

everyday activities

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/6839-open-letter-to-all-my-forum-friends-why-i-am-not-here/page-4#entry383330

I knew what u meant but

'SO SORRY< I MUST HAVE BEEN CONFUSED ON WHO I READ THAT WITH

however I do know your writings I respect, i did not get that wrong

ITS MEDICAL

CHECK THIS OUT & go to comment 147, near the end of the thread

its not highlighted but in it it states

also all this leads to as my Dr puts it states of confusion I am trying to deal with but affect

everyday activities

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/6839-open-letter-to-all-my-forum-friends-why-i-am-not-here/page-4#entry383330

No problem Barry, just stay upbeat and get better, that is all that counts!!! :)

I can guarantee you that it wont happen with me. I personally have stated that even if Peyton wins the SB, Irsay still made the right decision. The decision was for the franchise and the right one. However, I cant speak for the others.

Sometimes the wise choice isn't the popular choice. Irsay did the right thing. The Colts wouldn't be real Superbowl contenders even with Peyton. There were just too many holes to plug. And never mind his neck, he would have been decapitated behind that O line.

strange time to change shi oes for playoffs, esp on cold hard surface, hope he has plenty of cleat sizes to use as needed
Broncos linebacker Von Miller now treading lightly

It's the shoes, man. Pro Bowl linebacker Von Miller showed off a newly minted pair of all-white Adidas Adizero 5-Star football cleats at practice Wednesday that were revised to fit Miller's recommendations.

The new model is lighter and has a custom bottom plate.

"Maybe they can call it the 'Von Light' model," Miller said.

Miller has been to Portland, Ore., to work with the Adidas' design team. It's not known whether his model will be sold to the public.

"I'm hoping someday high schools across the country will have it," he said.

Read more:Broncos linebacker Von Miller now treading lightly - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22343836/broncos-linebacker-von-miller-now-treading-lightly#ixzz2HauoPbCK

Sometimes the wise choice isn't the popular choice. Irsay did the right thing. The Colts wouldn't be real Superbowl contenders even with Peyton. There were just too many holes to plug. And never mind his neck, he would have been decapitated behind that O line.

Its funny..I was just thinking about this and thinking the exact opposite..That the Colts, not playing Houston till week 14..would have won the division with peyton and WOULD be the favorite for the Bowl..

I must say: I've never seen such a controversial situation work out so well for BOTH sides

What Ravens Web Says - 5 articles

How To Slow Denver's Pass Rush

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/How-To-Slow-Denvers-Pass-Rush/476639de-5c07-42e1-99b7-5ab4cb8f8985

Ravens Healthy For This Round vs. Broncos

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Healthy-For-This-Round-vs-Broncos-/0bf053b2-2b17-438c-948b-01ad49059777

In an article on if Flacco should wear a glove there is this

FOX Sports’ Peter Schrager is going out on a limb and picking the Ravens to win.

Schrager’s argument is that Denver hasn’t really played any strong teams since early this season when the Broncos got off to a 4-3 start.  

(( I MUST ADMIT I WISH DOWN THE STRETCH DENVER HAD SOME BETTER TEAMS TO UP THE COMPETITION  THEY PLAYED AGAINST )))

They got beat by the Falcons, handled by the Texans and outmanned by the Patriots.

“The Ravens are no doubt battle tested. Denver? They’ve been in cruise control since October,” he wrote. “If Saturday’s game is close in the second half, are we certain the Broncos will respond under pressure? I know Baltimore’s been through those wars this year.”

Schrager says the Ravens could be a “team of destiny.” He covered the 2005 Steelers, who beat Manning in the divisional round. He covered the Giants, who beat Aaron Rodgers at Lambeau Field last year.

“I was in that Ravens locker room on Sunday. There was a certain unity — a certain desperation — that reminded me of both of those teams,” Schrager wrote.

Quick Hits

• The Denver Post’s Nick Groke says John Harbaugh could be making a big mistake by bringing his team to Denver as late as possible. The Ravens are leaving Friday afternoon in hopes of minimizing altitude’s effects. The writer’s evidence is three Ultimate Fighting Championship bouts in August. Huh?
  •  
  • Rookie cornerback Asa Jacksonicon-article-link.gif says it’s a “huge relief” to be back with the Ravens after his four-game suspension. [The Baltimore Sun]
  •  
  • Baltimore executives made their predictions for Saturday's game. Not surprisingly, they're feeling the Ravens. [baltimore Business Journal]
  •  
  • Check out this feature story about Courtney Upshawicon-article-link.gif’s difficult childhood, which has made him grateful for his current opportunities. [The Baltimore Sun]
  •  
  • CBSSports.com is giving out its season awards. Jason La Canfora named Jacoby Jonesicon-article-link.gif his special teams player of the year. Clark Judge said it’s a tie between the Ravens and Packers for best-run franchise. Pat Kirwan says the return of Ray Lewis is the most memorable moment.
  •  
  • Jacoby Jones says he has a “bulls eye” on his chest. [The Baltimore Sun]
  •  
  • Everybody’s worried about Manning. But what about running back Knowshon MorenoHe rushed 22 times for 118 yards and a touchdown against the Ravens in the regular season. The Ravens are eager for another shot at him. [The Baltimore Sun]
  •  
  • Defensive Coordinator Dean Pees can do some more remixes with more linebackers at his disposal. [CSNBaltimore.com]
  •  
  • Stats say Ravens can’t be caught in third-and-long versus Broncos. [CSNBaltimore.com]
  •  
  • Eight notes/stats you need to know heading into Saturday’s game. [ESPN.com]
  •  
  • If the Ravens can hold Manning to completing just 65 percent of his passes, intercept him once and sack him three or more times, AccuScore says Baltimore is a 65-percent favorite. [ESPN]
  •  

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-110-Should-Joe-Flacco-Wear-The-Glove/55d8502d-cba5-4dc8-90b0-03a3c8b3513c

Jim Caldwell Has Feet Wet This Time Around

Jim Caldwell was still settling in to his new role as the team’s offensive coordinator after taking over for Cam Cameron earlier that week.

The surprising move made for an abrupt change for both the coaching staff and players. It was Caldwell’s first time calling plays since he coached at Wake Forest more than 10 years ago, and it was also the first time that quarterback Joe Flaccoicon-article-link.gif had anybody other than Cameron calling in the plays.

“That week was a little hectic,” Flacco said.

The Ravens ended up losing to the Broncos 34-17 that week.

But Caldwell has grown into his new role since that time and the offense has performed at a high level.

In the next two games under Caldwell with starters in the lineup – Week 16 vs. the Giants and last weekend vs. the Colts – the Ravens averaged 28.5 points and 486 yards per game. The Ravens won those games by a combined score of 57-23.

Those two games are among the Ravens’ best offensive performances of the season, as the 533 yards against the Giants were the third-highest total in franchise history, and the 439 yards against the Colts was the most ever by the Ravens in the playoffs.

“I think [Caldwell has] been doing a good job,” Flacco said. “He’s probably a little bit more comfortable throughout the week now and kind of a little bit more settled in.”

Caldwell has a better understanding in his new role now.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Jim-Caldwell-Has-Feet-Wet-This-Time-Around/1217692b-8788-4fa3-84db-4e4a099f9f19

Underdog Ravens Using Snubs As Fuel

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Underdog-Ravens-Using-Snubs-As-Fuel/ddeb6ad3-2d7b-40f9-98e7-18e54b361b00

Pocket Mobility A Focus For Joe Flacco

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Pocket-Mobility-A-Focus-For-Joe-Flacco/ad65f3ea-0fde-4955-8dff-94c100cd2942

FOX Sports’ Peter Schrager is going out on a limb and picking the Ravens to win.

Schrager’s argument is that Denver hasn’t really played any strong teams since early this season when the Broncos got off to a 4-3 start.  

(( I MUST ADMIT I WISH DOWN THE STRETCH DENVER HAD SOME BETTER TEAMS TO UP THE COMPETITION  THEY PLAYED AGAINST )))

They got beat by the Falcons, handled by the Texans and outmanned by the Patriots.

Are you trying to mess with my confidence? :D

If so, it's working! Just a little bit. Yes, it would have been nice to see them play tougher opponents toward the end of the season, but I really believe this is not the team we saw earlier. The Broncos pretty much dominated since Oct 7, and I can see so much progress in every area. While I can be talked into waking up at 5:30 am with butterfly in my stomach like Elway, my cool headed side says "relax and believe."

If so, it's working! Just a little bit. Yes, it would have been nice to see them play tougher opponents toward the end of the season, but I really believe this is not the team we saw earlier. The Broncos pretty much dominated since Oct 7, and I can see so much progress in every area. While I can be talked into waking up at 5:30 am with butterfly in my stomach like Elway, my cool headed side says "relax and believe."

My  only responce, have to go

if read the article it pointed out Schrager was the lone voice on Ravens winning, I just noted he has a point

I am more worried about the hard turf & freezing 20 or below conditions and possible snow, of course Sunday its expected tio be Sunny

That glove must keep peyton warm or his nerve injury will make it hard to grip, throwing pregame will surely help however

(( belive it or not its expected to be in the 50's in NBew England for their game )))

at these temps, the ball is a rock, makes it harder to catch, throw, & can the receivers run routes & make accurate cuts,

I wish it was colder now to practice in it  but Sat is the coldest day of the week

As we run timing routes a misstep  for example  a poor cut  in a route and will the reciver then be where Peyton expects one to be, if not Peyton may throw to am empty space &  can lead to an IT

Flacco if u watched since the Denver game is also running more bootklegs and can throw well by doing that too so its a new wrinkle for the D

However what Flacco shows up is another story, the good or the awfull is yet to be seen

The weather favors the run game of Baltimore and the team is more used to it, they are healthier than when we played them before, getting back 5  key players  & Lewis isnt the main one of the group and found a second ruinning back in their rookie to spell Rice in high altitude

Does this mean I think they will win no, but it worries me when u arent worried ( LOL )

I added 1 line  to the above , its below, l & Must go NOW< Till  we B. S. again, BTW thats my initials

Flacco if u watched since the Denver game is also running more bootklegs and can throw well by doing that too so its a new wrinkle for the D

However what Flacco shows up is another story, the good or the awfull is yet to be seen

"FOX Sports’ Peter Schrager is going out on a limb and picking the Ravens to win."

What? I'm sure Mr. Schrager is a fine reporter, but he is dead wrong with that headline. Is he trying to sell more papers or does he live in Baltimore? :thinking::lol:

He probably doesn't want toilet paper thrown all over his house...That's gotta be it near as I can figure.

Does this mean I think they will win no, but it worries me when u arent worried ( LOL )

You have a point ;)

When anxiety takes over, i take refuge in Brian Burke. He has the probability of Denver win at 78%, the highest of all teams playing this weekend:

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/

Let's think about the flip side. Baltimore is older, traveling to Denver with little time to adjust to the altitude (not that I think it's as much of a big deal as people make out to be), having played only 6 days ago. And Baltimore has to run against our defense (3rd rushing D). We can run, too, you know? I have a lot of faith in our defense even if offense has a hitch or two.

"FOX Sports’ Peter Schrager is going out on a limb and picking the Ravens to win."

What? I'm sure Mr. Schrager is a fine reporter, but he is dead wrong with that headline. Is he trying to sell more papers or

does he live in Baltimore? :thinking::lol:

He probably doesn't want toilet paper thrown all over his house...That's gotta be it near as I can figure.

he says in article  “I’m on an island this week and this island is littered with crab cakes, Jim Palmer stories and Barry Levinson movie references,” wrote Schrager, who also said he’s wearing his old Orioles Brady Anderson jersey. (Ha!)

“Yes, I like the Ravens to upset the Broncos in Denver on Saturday afternoon. And it’s not even because I am blown away by Baltimore. Truthfully, I’m just not sold on Denver.”

he says

Now he may have just ben there as he covered the game last weekend as  I  noted in my comments 

You have a point ;)

When anxiety takes over, i take refuge in Brian Burke. He has the probability of Denver win at 78%, the highest of all teams playing this weekend:

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/

Let's think about the flip side. Baltimore is older, traveling to Denver with little time to adjust to the altitude (not that I think it's as much of a big deal as people make out to be), having played only 6 days ago. And Baltimore has to run against our defense (3rd rushing D). We can run, too, you know? I have a lot of faith in our defense even if offense has a hitch or two.

here one I read and thats all i am off

after running a good 50- or more simulations accuresCORE gives the Ravens the best shot at 65 % to win

IF THEY HOLD PEYTON TO 55 % completion and get an IT, basically in  all their  scenarios Broncos win if both teams play their usual; games

Does anyone remember the wet bucket drill Peyton had Saturday do before every potential cold or rain game? I am certain he is asking Koppen to do the same.

Yes, I do remember that drill & yes I agree with you Chad #18 is leaving no stone unturned. I have zero faith in Joe Flacco. This game is gonna come down to Safety Ed Reed vs Peyton Manning just like always. 

Will Ray Lewis be a factor? He'll establish gap control on the field sure, but will he make a game changing play? Nope. I'm more scared of Haloti Ngata than I am of Ray Lewis. 

You just never know?? We have to wait and watch the game and see what the final result is. It's not imposable for Ravens to beat the

Broncos. If I was so sure on who is going to win the game I would go and bet everything I own . Willing to go that far?  Not me.

(But to come and think about it everything I own wouldn't be that much.) haha

"Denver’s opponents haven’t exactly been Murderer’s Row...The Ravens are no doubt battle tested." What a ludicrous argument. No team decides which team they play or when they play them. The league does that. I seem to recall Denver winning their division & getting the #1 seed in the AFC. Clearly, Denver are cream puffs & pushovers. :loco::facepalm:

Ravens are battle tested...Based on what exactly? Defeating a rookie QB last week with a pathetic offensive line...If that's what you're using for momentum, the inspiration tank must be bone dry sir. Enjoy eating those crab cakes as you ponder you own words eliminated from the Playoffs this weekend sir " And it’s not even because I am blown away by Baltimore." A real ringing endorsement there sir...Try to put a lid of that overzealous enthusiasm okay. haha

Just sent me and new u wanted it

Clady, Manning and Miller Named PFWA All-Pros

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/clady-manning-and-miller-named-pfwa-all-pros/

PFW/PFWA 2012 All-NFL team

the core of a team overflowing with megawatt star power are Vikings RB Adrian Peterson, who finished the season just nine yards short of Eric Dickerson’s single-season rushing record (2,105 for the Rams in 1984); Broncos QB Peyton Manning, who it seems sets a new league passing record every time he * his arm; and the trio of Texans DE J.J. Watt and OLBs Aldon Smith (Niners) and Von Miller (Broncos), each of whom made a serious run at Michael Strahan’s single-season sack record (221⁄2 for the Giants in 2001).

On a squad almost evenly split between 14 AFC selections and 13 NFC selections, one other characteristic sticks out: It’s a team also overflowing with winning players, as evidenced by the fact 21 of the 27 selections participated in this year’s playoffs.

Check out the entire team , its intense, immagine a playfake to Person and manning throws deep to megatron

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2013/01/10/pfwpfwa-2012-all-nfl-team

all I know is after this year Broncos would of wished they gave Clady his money l;ast year, now he will want more

Is it possible that the Ravens win? Absolutely, any given Sunday (or in this case Saturday)

Do I think theyll win. Heck no.

Ravens players and fans keep talking about "revenge"...Well ya know what. We dont care. The Broncos are showing that they are focused and they are the more professional team. Mile High will be deafening loud and our defense will be too much for the Ravens to handle. 

Im just ready for some playoff football. All of Denver has been oranged out. Cant wait!!!

Is it possible that the Ravens win? Absolutely, any given Sunday (or in this case Saturday)

Ravens players and fans keep talking about "revenge"...Well ya know what. We dont care. The Broncos are showing that they are focused and they are the more professional team. Mile High will be deafening loud and our defense will be too much for the Ravens to handle. 

Im just ready for some playoff football. All of Denver has been oranged out. Cant wait!!!

I'm counting on you guys to make a lot of noise. I want to see Flacco face down on the ground one more time!

Have a great time at SAF@MH.

haha,  I am sporting Orange today too....!!!  ;)

Anxious and Excited for the game tomorrow.

You have a point ;)

What? I'm sure Mr. Schrager is a fine reporter, but he is dead wrong with that headline. Is he trying to sell more papers or does he live in  

FYI dont belive is injury report today as no real practice as is a Sat game

2 MORE RAVEN ARTICLES FROM THERE WEB PAGE  which adds threw out the day

Bernard Pierce Could Be A Playoff Difference Maker

Bernard Pierceicon-article-link.gif had finished running for 103 yards when Colts linebacker Pat Angerer came up to him.

“Good game, rook,” he said.

Pierce isn’t nearly on Ray Riceicon-article-link.gif’s stardom level. Outside of Baltimore, he’s still just the rookie running back that backs up a Pro Bowler.

But the third-round draft pick could be a difference maker for the Ravens Saturday in Denver and going forward in the playoffs.

Pierce’s late-season emergence was called a “godsend” by Offensive Coordinator Jim Caldwell.

“He’s given us a one-two punch,” Caldwell said. “Bernard is a powerful runner. He can break tackles for you. He can get north and punch holes in the defense.”

That’s especially valuable during the playoffs.

When the weather turns cold, collisions become more painful. That means defenders are less willing to initiate them. Pierce is no stranger to contact.

article continues on pierce, Denver post a has 1 on him and rice tandem as well

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Bernard-Pierce-Could-Be-A-Playoff-Difference-Maker/025a11b2-2674-476b-913f-1ca3894ac001

FOR  SW1

Picks Are In. Who Gives Ravens A Chance?

Of the 36 experts below, only four are taking Baltimore.

Read article after discussing the individual; picks which i pasted below     it discusss the following catergories

Do Broncos Have Any Weaknesses?

Divisional Upsets Not Unheard Of

Must Watch Video: Clash of the Titans

While Manning and Lewis didn’t seem interested in talking about their impending final matchup Saturday, it’s a historic event.

This is two of the best players of all time at their position going at it one last time.

In that spirit, this is a must-watch video that will probably make you wish the game was tonight.

Suggs Ready To Beat Peyton

HALOTI NGATA s End Coming Soon Too?

While Lewis and Suggs’ injuries have gotten all the attention this year, the big man in the middle has been ailing as well.

Defensive tackle Haloti Ngata has endured a second straight year with nagging injuries. He’s dealt with knee and shoulder problems this year that left him on the sidelines for two games (Week 10 vs. Oakland and Week 17 vs. Cincinnati).

The injuries, as well as the death of former linebacker Junior Seau (a player many Tongans looked up to), haveNgata pondering how long he’ll keep playing.

NOW FOR THE PICKS / AGAIN -- Of the 36 experts below, only four are taking Baltimore.

Baltimore Sun: 6 of 7 pick Broncos

Jeff Zrebiec (Broncos 27, Ravens 13): “The Ravens thrive in these situations — heavy underdogs, lot on line, plenty of emotion. But this is too much to ask. The Broncos are probably the most well-rounded team left in the playoffs and they present matchup problems everywhere for the Ravens.”

Aaron Wilson (Broncos 27, Ravens 23): “Ravens close gap from first meeting, still unable to block Von Miller, contain Peyton Manning.”

Peter * (Broncos 23, Ravens 20): “The oddsmakers say it won't be close, but what do they know? All they have are a bunch of computers to analyze this stuff 24/7. The Ravens will be much more competitive than they were in the game at M&T Bank Stadium because the defense is relatively healthy this time.”

ESPN.com: 11 of 12 pick the Broncos (Mike Golic with the Ravens)

Yahoo! Sports: 3 of 3 pick the Broncos

SI.com (Peter King): Broncos 27, Ravens 20

“Love the Baltimore shakeup on the offensive line, re-inserting a newly motivated (at least for now)Bryant McKinnie  at left tackle; he played a dominant game against the Colts, keeping Joe Flacco  free of Dwight Freeney, and I don't doubt he'll play very competitively against Elvis Dumervil here. But this is Peyton Manning we're talking about, Manning [is] on a mission with the kind of skill players that match his best days in Indianapolis. And it's Manning with a nine-game win streak against the Ravens (including playoffs). He's won those nine by an average of 14 points per game. I understand the emotion of playing for Ray Lewis, but unless the Ravens force three or more turnovers (and that's possible, if last week's effort is any indication), I don't see them holding Manning down.” 

NFL.com (Elliot Harrison): Broncos 30, Ravens 20

“Can the Baltimore Ravens stop the run? That's the question in my head for this divisional-round opener. Teams have gotten a tremendous amount of movement on Baltimore's front seven -- with or without Ray Lewis -- so you should expect Peyton Manning to audible to more running plays than usual. The Denver Broncos have averaged more than 148 rushing yards per game in their last four outings, with six touchdowns on the ground. The other concern for the underdog Ravens is their dependence on the home run. Joe Flacco hit a few long balls on Wild Card Weekend, but the Indianapolis Colts certainly don't have a corner of Champ Bailey's ilk, or a comparable secondary overall to Denver's group. The Broncos' defense has given up the fifth-fewest passing plays of 20-plus yards. Now, it's important to note that when Ray Rice  is inside the white lines Sunday, he will be the best player on the field. The Ravens should try to get the ball in his hands 25 times, with a sprinkling of Bernard Pierce . Limit Peyton's possessions = best chance to win for Baltimore.”

CBSSports.com: 7 of 8 pick Broncos (Mike Freeman with the Ravens)

Pete Prisco: Broncos 33, Ravens 21

“The Ravens were riding high off the emotion of Ray Lewis' retirement news last week, but that's not in play here. And this is a tough trip to a tough place to play. Oh, by the way, Peyton Manning is waiting and rested. The Broncos beat the Ravens in Baltimore earlier this season, handling them with ease. I see it happening again. The Baltimore pass defense doesn't have the rushers to get after Manning. He will sit back and carve them to pieces. That will put a lot of pressure on Joe Flacco to keep up. I don't think he can. The Broncos have great cover players, and they have great pass rushers in Elvis Dumervil and Von Miller. They will get after Flacco in a big way. Ray Rice could take some of that pressure off, and the Broncos aren't great against the run, but Denver will score often and up the pace. Manning has owned the Ravens in his career, and it continues here. Ray Lewis is sent to retirement.”

ProFootballTalk.com: 2 of 2 pick Broncos

Mike Florio: Broncos 31, Ravens 17

“Peyton Manning has beaten the Ravens nine straight times, including earlier this year in Baltimore.  While Ray Lewis missed that game, he could be more of a liability than an asset in the rematch.  Noticeably larger than he was when he reported to training camp with a lean frame intended to help chase tight ends, Manning could have Lewis running ragged in the thin air of Colorado.  Along with the rest of the defense.”

SportingNews.com (Vinnie Iyer): Broncos 27, Ravens 17

“The Ravens have a little extra juice for the playoffs, given any game could be the last for Ray Lewis. They'll need every bit of it to slow down the Peyton Manning express. The Broncos' 11-game winning streak included a 34-17 romp in Baltimore. As much trouble as Lewis and the rest of the defense will have against Manning, there should be more issues for the Ravens' offense. With Von Miller leading the way, the Broncos will be stingy toward Ray Rice and the running game, and even more dangerous with the league's best pass rush against Joe Flacco. A second ring isn't in the cards for Lewis, but Manning will still have that great chance.”

FoxSports.com (Peter Schrager): Ravens 27, Broncos 20

For the shoddy reasons listed [here], I’m taking the Ravens. Peyton Manning has won his last nine games against Baltimore, including the two times he’s faced the Ravens in the playoffs. Throw it all out the window. Here’s your big upset special.”

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-111-Picks-Are-In-Who-Gives-Ravens-A-Chance/a6327d12-f31e-4d44-afb2-72192bc057c3

I wont be around much today BTW < WIN IT PEYTON & COMPANY

I personally think it will much low scoring than people think with Broncos 23 Ravens 13 kind of game. I may be wrong but odds do favor a low score like that in the playoffs.

Could very well be.

Its starting to snow pretty hard here in Denver.

My initial pick was 31-20 or something along those lines

Peyton can move the ball in the snow in Denver.. Broncos fans should know that...lol he will be fine

lol I know he can.

Snow just makes things a tad more interesting. Itll probably be gone by tomorrow though. 

I really want Peyton to shut "ray ray" up and send him to his retirement party