Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore at Denver - 4:40 p.m. EST Jan. 12

oldunclemark

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravens won vs Miami in 2008 in the 1 p.m. time slot on a Sunday vs Chad Pennington, and beat Kerry Collins and Chris Johnson led Titans in the 4:30 p.m. time slot in the divisional round 13-10, thanks to a couple of fumbles by the Titans in the red zone and CJ2K bent into half by Ed Reed and the dirty Ravens after he was killing them to go ahead 7-0 initially.

Anyone else remember?

Just sayin...:)

I thought there were a lot of open receivers in the Baltimore secondary today....

..and Denver can give Peyton time....

The Ravens cant leave that old defense on the field a lot or they'll wear out...

...but Baltimore has already played Denver.....and that's plus for them

Who else has the ravens besides me and SilentHill? C'mon don't be shy.

You can add Bogie to that list, he has made it clear. Jules, I am not so sure. :)

Pats fans want Ravens to win because they are super confident they will beat the Texans. I cannot blame them for wanting to host the AFCCG. Besides, it is gravy for Pats fans to take advantage of a divided COLTS fanbase and taking advantage of anti-Peyton sentiment despite Peyton serving the horseshoe well. Oh well!!!

You would be better to be concerned about your Patriots they could get smacked by the Texans next week. :thmup: Put all your energy in that would be a good suggestion. :)

Some Pats fans are fakers, acting like they are concerned about Luck and his well being while the truth is that they enjoy the not so subtle rift between Luck fans and Peyton fans, and are here just to rile things up. To those kinds, just go away!!! As a Colts fan, I will always root for the Pats to perish every single time they make the playoffs as long as Belichick is their coach. Same with the Saints. There, I said it!!! At least I dont fake my intentions. :)

You can add Bogie to that list, he has made it clear. Jules, I am not so sure. :)

Pats fans want Ravens to win because they are super confident they will beat the Texans. I cannot blame them for wanting to host the AFCCG. Besides, it is gravy for Pats fans to take advantage of a divided COLTS fanbase and taking advantage of anti-Peyton sentiment despite Peyton serving the horseshoe well. Oh well!!!

Chad you didn't just say Jules I'm not so sure. :) What rock have you been hiding under this past week or so?  She and Bogie have both been very vocal about wanting the Broncos to get whipped.  So now they get that chance to see if that can happen. haha

I just hope they don't put a lot of money against Peyton and the Broncos. :thmup:

Some Pats fans are fakers, acting like they are concerned about Luck and his well being while the truth is that they enjoy the not so subtle rift between Luck fans and Peyton fans, and here just to rile things up. To those kinds, just go away!!! As a Colts fan, I will always root for the Pats to perish every single time they make the playoffs as long as Belichick is their coach. Same with the Saints. There, I said it!!! At least I dont fake my intentions. :)

If you've ever visited the Patriots board (I'm guessing you haven't), most Pats fans are very high on Luck. Plus there are hardly any closet Broncos fans left here, most have left.

If you've ever visited the Patriots board (I'm guessing you haven't), most Pats fans are very high on Luck. Plus there are hardly any closet Broncos fans left here, most have left.

I frankly dont give a hoot about the Pats board!!!

Being high is not the same as being concerned!!!

I frankly dont give a hoot!!!
Some Pats fans are fakers, acting like they are concerned about Luck

I'm confident. It won't be easy but our players are focused. I think the Broncos are vastly superior to the Colts in all facets of the game. Anquin Boldin had ZERO catches against Chris Harris and Eric Decker smoked Cary Wiiliams in their crib. They are healthier but we also get Kuper back!

There is no way in heck that Baltimore wins in Denver. No offense, but picking Baltimore is laughable.

I would not say that. If Baltimore comes out passing down the seams to their TEs and takes a lead, it can control clock and make it closer than Broncos fans would like. Ravens and Pats are always hard outs in the playoffs!!! That is the same thing we Colts fans said about the 2005 Steelers, that we were going to smoke them and they came out passing, got a lead and hung on to win. We had beaten the Steelers earlier 26-7, where the Steelers, who were 7-2 at one point, slipped to 7-4 due to Big Ben's injury, and the Colts game was his first game back, they went 7-5, and then won 4 to go 11-5 and then on their run.

Players coming back from injuries (our own Bob Sanders, for them Ray Lewis and Bernard Pollard etc.) do matter for the playoffs.

I hope Baltimore beats the living day lights out of them.

This time no injury riddled team, this should make it a closer game. There is always hope...

tumblr_lo6shlaC5B1qakh43o1_500.gif

Unless Walt Coleman or Ron Winter officiates the game in which case all bets are off. Neither of them officiated a wild card game,  which concerns me. 

As stupid as the NFL can be they'd have to be out of their minds to put either in an AFC/NFC title game/Superbowl. They don't deserve a playoff game at all, but will probably get divisional games.

That

Peyton will have time to hit the open receivers that luck couldn't today. I see another pasting of the ravens by the broncos next week

That's the truth..and they have the bigger physical receivers that The Colts need...

..and in the fourth quarter in Denver.....the visting teams always seem to get a little tired...

The Broncos have been sitting in Denver for 4 weeks now.....feeling good....Baltimore's old guys will need oxygen tanks

Some Pats fans are fakers, acting like they are concerned about Luck and his well being while the truth is that they enjoy the not so subtle rift between Luck fans and Peyton fans, and are here just to rile things up. To those kinds, just go away!!! As a Colts fan, I will always root for the Pats to perish every single time they make the playoffs as long as Belichick is their coach. Same with the Saints. There, I said it!!! At least I dont fake my intentions. :)

Peyton could be retired today and I would still want the Pats to perish!!!!!

I don't come on the boards as often, but it is sad that there are "Peyton" fans and Luck Fans.

Colts first

Peyton an automatic second for me.

He was the Colts QB for 12 years for pete's sake....how can you be a Colts fan and not want to see Peyton do well, once the Colts are out of the equation.

It is not like he snubbed the Colts....

Anywhoo....I hope the Bronco's ahem Peyton...beats the Ravens again in the playoffs.

My exact sentiments! Were we separate at birth or something? Colts 1st, Peyton 2nd, and a deep hatred of the Pats and the Saints!

Go Broncos and go Peyton.

Peyton could be retired today and I would still want the Pats to perish!!!!!

I don't come on the boards as often, but it is sad that there are "Peyton" fans and Luck Fans.

Colts first

Peyton an automatic second for me.

He was the Colts QB for 12 years for pete's sake....how can you be a Colts fan and not want to see Peyton do well, once the Colts are out of the equation.

It is not like he snubbed the Colts....

Anywhoo....I hope the Bronco's ahem Peyton...beats the Ravens again in the playoffs.

Those are my exact sentiments!!!

Some probably feel that fans still attached to Peyton, gushing with a thread at every win of the Broncos, can cause a nauseating ad nauseum feeling :) that can cause resentment. It is hard not to feel bombarded if you are a frequent visitor of this forum.

Plus, some Luck era fans acknowledging what Peyton did for the franchise and supporting him will go a long way and some Peyton fans showing enthusiasm for the incredible ride Luck and the Colts have had will help bridge the gap there, it is a two way street, IMO.

To me, it is neither Luck's fault nor is it Peyton's fault. Even if Peyton wins the SB, Irsay still made the right decision, IMO. Some will come to terms with it quicker, some rooted for the player over the laundry and will come to terms with it later, I respect both sides. Some wish Peyton would have retired, and things would have been easier for Luck but for a few years, it will be a lot of Colts fans with Colts first but Peyton next. But there will also be "just Luck" fans, like there will be "just Peyton" fans. I dont resent any of them but both sides need to know what needs to be done to bridge the gap on a Colts forum. My two cents.

I like Manning, have no ill will towards him at all, but I'm rooting for Baltimore, and if Denver makes it to the Championship game, I'll be rooting for whoever is on the other side, whether it be the Patriots or the Texans, and if they make the superbowl (long shot) I'll be rooting for the NFC. Why you ask? Because of the "Broncos" fan base, and John Elway. The Broncos fans have single hand-idly put the Broncos at the top of my most hated NFL teams.

If Manning had went to SF I'd probably be rooting for him to win it all, but since it's the Broncos I hope the Ravens beat them 55 - 6.

I hope Baltimore wins. It would be a good way for Ray Lewis to end the season. I have nothing against Peyton Manning (always liked him)  but I  don't care about John Elway. Difficult to explain why  I feel that way, something about him just turns me off. Denver has done great, though, so they will give Baltimore a tough time.

lmao... after Denver absolutely man handled the Ravens IN Baltimore.. no way on this green earth they beat Denver in Denver. Peytons been trash talkin all week, having fun, scrimmaging with the defense.. he is in stealth mode and wants to win it all. A p'oed, chip on his shoulder, hungry, Peyton Manning is a dangerous weapon. He wont let that team loose. They are coming in hot and hungry.. since the Colts are out.. I'm all in with the Donks. ;)

I like Manning, have no ill will towards him at all, but I'm rooting for Baltimore, and if Denver makes it to the Championship game, I'll be rooting for whoever is on the other side, whether it be the Patriots or the Texans, and if they make the superbowl (long shot) I'll be rooting for the NFC. Why you ask? Because of the "Broncos" fan base, and John Elway. The Broncos fans have single hand-idly put the Broncos at the top of my most hated NFL teams.

If Manning had went to SF I'd probably be rooting for him to win it all, but since it's the Broncos I hope the Ravens beat them 55 - 6.

Mission Accomplished  :)  If the end results of you rooting against Peyton like it has all season by all means continue on your chosen path. :thmup:

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 9, 2013 - removed by gramz request
Hidden by Nadine, January 9, 2013 - removed by gramz request
Mission Accomplished  :)  If the end results of you rooting against Peyton like it has all season by all means continue on your chosen path. :thmup:

Susie, I have several people on "ignore" so I don't see their posts unless someone quotes them..

I have "no doubt" what SH is saying here is true..(except for the part where he states he likes Manning). I'm sure the "love" for Peyton has turned many against the Broncos. That in itself is not a concern of mine, I don't really care. The real tragedy on this forum this year is the amount of long time Colts fans, who have suddenly found it hard to be behind "their own" team because of the action and comments of a select few. I refuse to be driven away, thus the reason for the "ignore" button.