Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Good Season Colts & Congrats to the Ravens

Coltsman1788

But I'm angry now. 

Perhaps if I swallow 2 or 3 bottles of Ambien, I shall awake with a full beard to the start of preseason?

But by that time my mortgage would be in default, I would have long since lost my job and my dog would likely have eaten most of my extremities, leaving me a bearded, homeless, unemployed cripple. 

I am obviously displaying an inability to make good life choices here. I will now retire to a hot shower and rethink my plan for effectively traveling forward in time. 

Wow, you take football way too seriously.....

Considering Linus (Luck) was without his security blanket (BA) I think he did very well. I thought Christiansen was rarher bland in play calling. We should have been more aggressive around the goal line, in my opinion.

All our kids got playoff experience. That's going to be huge come next year's appearence. If we can get a solid healhy O-line next year we will be tough to beat.

I also look forward to seeing what will happen with BA, and what moves Grigson makes in the offseason. Continue to build the monster!!

Go Colts!!

-d

Ravens finally exorcised their demon by beating us for the 1st time in the playoffs. Hopefully thier fanbase will let it go now and move on. Congrats to Ray and the Ravens, and thanks to the Colts for such an exciting and unexpected season!

Luck was fine, I should've included him. In general, he made good decisions with what he had. Once he gets to the point where he can call his own plays with expertise, he's going to be a freak. 

Don't blame Vinny. He made 3 of 4, within the realm of FG kicking, that ain't bad. His one miss had zero bearing on the outcome. 

IMO, the bad throw to Wayne in the third QTR on 3rd down inside the Balt 10 (Luck threw high and it was dropped) and the failure to score a TD after the fumble in the 4th were the two plays that just let the air out of this game. 

...and yes, admittedly I'm a bit emotional and struggling to not pound my face on my keyboard as I type. 

Yep, fair points. Even if we scraped a win, we would not have beaten Denver or NE / Hou, so I'm calm. Did get a bit vocal when Avery dropped that catch on the side lines. When does FA open up? Time to look ahead...

Considering Linus (Luck) was without his security blanket (BA) I think he did very well. I thought Christiansen was rarher bland in play calling. We should have been more aggressive around the goal line, in my opinion.

All our kids got playoff experience. That's going to be huge come next year's appearence. If we can get a solid healhy O-line next year we will be tough to beat.

I also look forward to seeing what will happen with BA, and what moves Grigson makes in the offseason. Continue to build the monster!!

Go Colts!!

-d

Our kids got PO experience, now add in some heavy catching practice in the off season and we will be ready to tear it up in September...

Are you kidding? I know I'm not a Colts fan but I watched the game today and Luck play fantastic. Its not his fault that you guys have crap for WRs and an OL that would not start on even college teams.

How many drops did Colts WRs have today? 10?

What? He played a great game under the circumstances that his O-line was trash and the receiver couldn't catch.

I don't think we watched the same game. Luck looked nothing like a rookie. This was one of his most impressive games so far.

No o-line play whatsoever. Receivers dropping the ball in crucial situations. Luck did everything he needed to do, but was held back by the rest of the offense.

I was really mad yesterday. The game was garbage. Luck did well, still looked like a rookie at times, fact he got 0 help from O-line and wideouts.

I was just mad, for commentators were rooting for Ravens here, that was accompanied by Vaughn/Butler and O-line. Really was a bad evening for me.

Am I the only one who doesn't think Ray Lewis is a class act? I mean can any of you see Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, John Elway, etc acting the way he did at the end of the game? I always said he's probably the best middle linebacker to play the game, but classy, I just can't take it there. 

Good game by the Ravens, never been so underwhelmed by a winning team.

They're going to get smoke-checked by the Broncos.

My season in review: 

Just damn proud. We had so many rookies on offense, the coaches trusted them and look where we made it in the end. Obviously to everyone the O-Line MUST be improved big time, aside from Castanzo. But with a rookie RB, two TEs, two WRs, and a QB playing, our skill positions are set for years to come. D Allen is a beast, TY can make plays like no other (needs to watch Harrison videos to learn how to protect himself), and Luck? Yeah... 

Biggest question is going to be the fate of Freeney, and our DBs. Vaughn was WAY exposed, Freeney isnt a 3-4 OLB. We can probably pick up some good Oline this seasons FA, and even if they're mid-tier players, it'll be an upgrade. Powers: Do we re-sign him? I like Davis as our #2 CB, hes worth that 2nd rounder. But do we draft a CB to develop, or do we try FA to plug that? Also the safety postion needs upgraded over Zibs. Hes a good player, but not a starter. 

Damn proud of this team and where they came from

Bernard Pollard played a typical dirty game.

...here we go! What was dirty? You arent' talkin' bout that hit to Reggie Wayne's chest that layed him out on the sideline, are you?? The hit/contact was directed to Reggie's chest area, that's why "the Enforcer" led with his shoulder (if you noticed). True , there was a little helmet-to-helmet contact, but that's to be expected when these ball carriers move and tighen up in anticipation of a BIG hit. Had Reggie stayed in the position that he was in when the Enforcer (BP) launched his attack, we wouldn't be talking about this. And just for the record....Bernard Pollard (BP)aka "the Enforcer" is "NOT" a dirty player. No one on our team is. Sounds like "sour grapes" to me. And then one of ya boys on da sidleine had the nerve to start talkin' smack! That's why the Enforcer had to go back over there and set him straight! Be a graceful loser, geesh!

If I never have to see Ray Lewis do one of his stupid gangster dances again, I will die a happy man.

R.I.P.  (that's what we'll put over your tombstone!)  lol

P.S.

It's just a dance...nothing gangsta' about it.  What planet are you from?

R.I.P. (that's what we'll put over your tombstone!) lol

P.S.

It's just a dance...nothing gangsta' about it. What planet are you from?

I like pepperoni on my Tombstone.

lewis_r.jpg

I'm on a planet where you can pay a lump some of money and get away with murder.

Then do a disrespectful dance afterwards.

I like pepperoni on my Tombstone.

lewis_r.jpg

I'm on a planet where you can pay a lump some of money and get away with murder.

Then do a disrespectful dance afterwards.

...he was charged with "obstruction of justice," not murder."  There's a huge difference.  Your desire to self-appoint yourself as prosecutor, jury, & judge is unwarranted. There was no proof to charge him with murder so he wasn't.  Ray Lewis could no more kill anyone, than you or I.  He's not built like that.

...he was charged with "obstruction of justice," not murder."  There's a huge difference.  Your desire to self-appoint yourself as prosecutor, jury, & judge is unwarranted. There was no proof to charge him with murder so he wasn't.  Ray Lewis could no more kill anyone, than you or I.  He's not built like that.

Funny.