Colts @ Ravens AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...gonna throw in the horseshoe towel.....

I will be rooting for Ray Lewis and the boys as it moves forward......well.....next week I cannot watch I guess.... :spit:    

We will discuss and cuss in forums about this, yet what a ride for this team.  I wish Coach Pagano the best, and Bruce Arians the best with the flu!

And now..a punch in the headto Bernard Pollard for the freaking hit on Reggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a lot say this was a good season and are just happy to be in the playoffs. 

This loss is as bad for me as any of the other playoff loss. (except the pittsburgh one) because this was a winnable game, AND we didn't back into the playoffs. We earned this spot.

I am upset to see the same flaws as we have had in the last decade.

And the Colts 2012 season is officially concluded, not the results that we hoped for, Baltimore Ravens winning 24-9, and dashing the Colts opportunity to extend their season another week, and see Peyton face his former team in Denver. But the Colts seem to perform and exceed their expectations in the past season, and we should thank them for their effort, and entertaining the fans each week. Thank you Jim Irsay, Ryan Grigson, Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, and the rookie and veteran players for a great season! I would also like to thank Bruce Arians for taking over the leadership over Coach Pagano, and hope what he suffered in Baltimore is not serious, and hope he has a safe recovery as in Coach Pagano. Very unfortunate Bruce suffered, especially on gameday. Thanks again, and hope the success in 2012 carries over as the sign of things to come in 2013 for the Colts since the Peyton Manning era. As always, GO COLTS!!!