Colts @ Ravens AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Hmmmm, back in 1996 the Jets drafted a mega hyped receiver 1st overall Keyshawn Johnson. Pretty good career 13 years over 10,000 yds. 64 TD.  Guess who the Colts drafted at 19 that year? A hint, his son is the guy everybody wants this year. I think Marv Jr. will be at the least very good. Just pointing out, that sometimes the best in a class, aren't always the most hyped.
    • If they stay at 15 and grab a guy like Thomas, then they should take 2 more right after in case they miss. At this point, we need receivers so go get some.  
    • I juat don't think with how this draft is loaded, they need to throw all their resources at one guy when u could get one at 15 who could be that guy and still retain your picks. Just not a smart move. 
    • I knew someone would bring that up. Julio Jones was seen as a freak of nature. In terms of physical  traits, Marvin and Nabers r not quite there. Jones was just a man amongst boys and that is a very rare trade to go up that far.
    • The 2 year c ame after punishment was handed down to Rodgers.   https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39437034/suspended-nfl-player-isaiah-rodgers-sr-says-bets-were-made-others   They all were suspended indefinitely for at least 2023 season while being able to file for reinstatement after conclusion of 2023 season    https://www.stampedeblue.com/2023/6/28/23777123/colts-isaiah-rodgers-suspended-2023-season-gambling-violations     so I guess it was kinda open ended, but I think most people thought it would just be the 1 season. I know the Eagles did.   https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcsportsphiladelphia.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/jeff-lurie-optimistic-isaiah-rodgers-cleared-soon-nfl-suspension-gambling-policy/573635/%3famp=1     Now I agree he should've got more, just wasn't expecting the league to treat it differently from initial suspension (even though it was kinda left open ended, they were all looped together)     Every case is different and he clearly did worse things than pretty much all the other guys that were suspended.     Either way, the Eagles need to plan on not having him which will likely effect their draft plans.
  • Members

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 5,104

• richard pallo

richard pallo 8,973

• Dunk

Dunk 1,379

• bellevuecolt

bellevuecolt 0

Rookie
    • Blueblood23

Blueblood23 1,002