Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Two Wild Cards Down

-JJ-

In typical fashion. (Assuming GB keeps the medal to the pedal.)

Any wonder why the pro teams showed up to day. Defense.

Looks like Ravens to Denver and Houston to NE.

hmmm..can the Ravens knock out Denver.

;)

If there was ever a time for the NFL to fix games, this postseason would be it. Colts v. Broncos then Broncos v. Pats. Ratings would be through the roof. Goodell will be bathing in $100 bills. 

That would probably be the prize:)

You want the Ravens to beat Denver? I mean, the whole Ray Lewis thing is sad but I still don't like that team lol.

I guess I misunderstood who you were referring to.  I want the Colts to win tomorrow and have the dream scenario next week in Denver

I guess I misunderstood who you were referring to.  I want the Colts to win tomorrow and have the dream scenario next week in Denver

Oh yeah then yes. A game between the Broncos and Colts would be the sprinkles on top of a very interesting and unexpected season.

If there was ever a time for the NFL to fix games, this postseason would be it. Colts v. Broncos then Broncos v. Pats. Ratings would be through the roof. Goodell will be bathing in $100 bills. 

But, what would Goodell do if Brady and Manning both blow the divisional snowy? :woah: Time is ticking for both QBs as they will be 37 and 36 next year.

There are only so many flags to save them as they run for their lives!!! ;)

GO COLTS!!!!! :banana:

In typical fashion. (Assuming GB keeps the medal to the pedal.)

Any wonder why the pro teams showed up to day. Defense.

Looks like Ravens to Denver and Houston to NE.

hmmm..can the Ravens knock out Denver.

;)

Huh?  What's that you say?

The Ravens beat the Colts?

Can't believe I slept through Sunday.

What was the score?

Huh?  What's that you say?

The Ravens beat the Colts?

Can't believe I slept through Sunday.

What was the score?

Sorry,I thought I woke you up :)

This of course is all based on HF&defense. Then there's always the upset.

Well we got it handed to us by a veteran hungry team today that's for sure. Ouch.

But, moving on......we have a lot to look forward to in Indy.

I thought the colts gave them a run for their money early on but like I has said before the majority of the times the team that is more veteran and has a good defense wins in the playoffs. Plus HFA helps.

I thought the colts gave them a run for their money early on but like I has said before the majority of the times the team that is more veteran and has a good defense wins in the playoffs. Plus HFA helps.

We tried.......sigh. I am done with patterns and predictions though for the rest of the season. Whatever happens happens.

I think we held in there today as long as we could but man oh man this Ray Lewis thing IMO did spark them up too.

I am proud of the Colts this season. Not looking like a year again for AFC WC teams but maybe we can win the division next season! :)

All right, I am likely not done with SOME predictions.

We tried.......sigh. I am done with patterns and predictions though for the rest of the season. Whatever happens happens.

I think we held in there today as long as we could but man oh man this Ray Lewis thing IMO did spark them up too.

I am proud of the Colts this season. Not looking like a year again for AFC WC teams but maybe we can win the division next season! :)

All right, I am likely not done with SOME predictions.

lol you're never done with predictions :)

looks like a battle in the AFCS next year with the texans and colts for the division.

plus Bolden did make spectacular catches