Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-JJ-

Two Wild Cards Down

27 posts in this topic

In typical fashion. (Assuming GB keeps the medal to the pedal.)

Any wonder why the pro teams showed up to day. Defense.

Looks like Ravens to Denver and Houston to NE.

hmmm..can the Ravens knock out Denver.

;)

If there was ever a time for the NFL to fix games, this postseason would be it. Colts v. Broncos then Broncos v. Pats. Ratings would be through the roof. Goodell will be bathing in $100 bills. 

1 person likes this

If there was ever a time for the NFL to fix games, this postseason would be it. Colts v. Broncos then Broncos v. Pats. Ratings would be through the roof. Goodell will be bathing in $100 bills. 

That would probably be the prize:)

1 person likes this

I doubt it, but if they did it would be the upset of the decade lol.

I doubt it, but if they did it would be the upset of the decade lol.

Yes it would but the way this season has gone and until game time I have hope for it.

Yes it would but the way this season has gone and until game time I have hope for it.

You want the Ravens to beat Denver? I mean, the whole Ray Lewis thing is sad but I still don't like that team lol.

You want the Ravens to beat Denver? I mean, the whole Ray Lewis thing is sad but I still don't like that team lol.

I guess I misunderstood who you were referring to.  I want the Colts to win tomorrow and have the dream scenario next week in Denver

I guess I misunderstood who you were referring to.  I want the Colts to win tomorrow and have the dream scenario next week in Denver

Oh yeah then yes. A game between the Broncos and Colts would be the sprinkles on top of a very interesting and unexpected season.

1 person likes this

But, what would Goodell do if Brady and Manning both blow the divisional snowy? :woah: Time is ticking for both QBs as they will be 37 and 36 next year.

There are only so many flags to save them as they run for their lives!!! ;)

GO COLTS!!!!! :banana:

In typical fashion. (Assuming GB keeps the medal to the pedal.)

Any wonder why the pro teams showed up to day. Defense.

Looks like Ravens to Denver and Houston to NE.

hmmm..can the Ravens knock out Denver.

;)

Huh?  What's that you say?

The Ravens beat the Colts?

Can't believe I slept through Sunday.

What was the score?

Huh?  What's that you say?

The Ravens beat the Colts?

Can't believe I slept through Sunday.

What was the score?

Sorry,I thought I woke you up :)

This of course is all based on HF&defense. Then there's always the upset.

Well we got it handed to us by a veteran hungry team today that's for sure. Ouch.

But, moving on......we have a lot to look forward to in Indy.

Man, three bad games in a row. Hopefully this 'Skins/Seahawks game will be more entertaining.

Well we got it handed to us by a veteran hungry team today that's for sure. Ouch.

But, moving on......we have a lot to look forward to in Indy.

I thought the colts gave them a run for their money early on but like I has said before the majority of the times the team that is more veteran and has a good defense wins in the playoffs. Plus HFA helps.

3 wild cards down, how many years have we had all home teams win in the wild card round recently?

I thought the colts gave them a run for their money early on but like I has said before the majority of the times the team that is more veteran and has a good defense wins in the playoffs. Plus HFA helps.

We tried.......sigh. I am done with patterns and predictions though for the rest of the season. Whatever happens happens.

I think we held in there today as long as we could but man oh man this Ray Lewis thing IMO did spark them up too.

I am proud of the Colts this season. Not looking like a year again for AFC WC teams but maybe we can win the division next season! :)

All right, I am likely not done with SOME predictions.

3 wild cards down, how many years have we had all home teams win in the wild card round recently?

I was thinking the same but Seattle has come back in this game......

This isn't over.

We tried.......sigh. I am done with patterns and predictions though for the rest of the season. Whatever happens happens.

I think we held in there today as long as we could but man oh man this Ray Lewis thing IMO did spark them up too.

I am proud of the Colts this season. Not looking like a year again for AFC WC teams but maybe we can win the division next season! :)

All right, I am likely not done with SOME predictions.

lol you're never done with predictions :)

looks like a battle in the AFCS next year with the texans and colts for the division.

plus Bolden did make spectacular catches

Griffin is gonna be crapping blood for a week after this game. 

1 person likes this

Russel Wilson with that downfield block....are you kidding me? 

Shanahanigans has struck again. By the time that man is done with him RGIII will be RGIV because he will be broken in half, or worse.

The Redskins need to get Griffin out of there. He's more of a hinderance at this point.

Shanahan should be fired immediately for having RG3 out there when it was clear he was in trouble.

Shanahan should be slowly roasted on a spit for his stupidity. The choice to not make the change earlier may have cost his team.