Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff Scenario

Well, I guess I could root for the Texans this week ! 

haha, if you want to go to Mile High and visit Peyton, you should be.

I, on the other hand, will be rooting for the Ravens, Bengals, Redskins and Vikings.

Kind of interesting how we are each rooting for another team in our division  :dunno:

The Bengals are playing some of the best defense in the NFL right now. Maybe the Texans will get things back on track (particularly with their o-line and secondary), but if they don't they are in for a rough day.

I'd rather play the Broncos in the divisional round. The Ravens played them well a few weeks ago and then things fell apart, but they showed a lot positives (holding Manning to 208 yards and just one TD). The Broncos are on a winning streak that is bound to end and the bye week will halt their momentum, while a win for the Ravens will provide great momentum.

Still have to win tomorrow though!

What has to happen for the COLTS vs. BRONCOS to play in the playoffs ??????? I would love for the two teams to square off ! 

its simple the colts have to win and the bengals have to lose. that would put us on a first class trip to denver for a meeting against manning and the broncos. if the bengals win and the colts win then its a first class trip to new england to play brady and the patriots.

This set of playoffs is as wide open as I can ever remember.

I dunno, both Denver and New England are formidable teams right now.

I would prefer my Ravens go to New England, simply because I want revenge for last year - but I'm not really sure that the Pats are any easier to beat than the Broncos.

Another factor, I suppose, is that Peyton put a beatdown on us 3 weeks ago in our house.  I don't think we'd have much of a chance against that team at Mile High :(

EDIT: Just reread your post.  Are you talking about the games this weekend, or the playoff picture as a whole?

I dunno, both Denver and New England are formidable teams right now.

I would prefer my Ravens go to New England, simply because I want revenge for last year - but I'm not really sure that the Pats are any easier to beat than the Broncos.

Another factor, I suppose, is that Peyton put a beatdown on us 3 weeks ago in our house.  I don't think we'd have much of a chance against that team at Mile High :(

EDIT: Just reread your post.  Are you talking about the games this weekend, or the playoff picture as a whole?

I meant the whole picture. There are teams on a roll, but everyone has lost a game they shouldn't have, and had impressive victories. Any.....given....Sunday. (or Saturday since it's the playoffs)

fast track to Denver.. Colts win and texans win.. next weekend in Denver.

Colts win and Bengals win .. we go to foxboro next weekend.. Colts win there and should go to Denver for AFC championship; HOWEVER... If Colts win and the Bengals win then AFC championship game will be in Indy and No Manning this year.

Go Colts...

I live in Colorado and my Broncos fans ( keep thanking me for Manning, but many have said they are more scared of the Colts than anyone else... they keep feeling the mojo, enigma.. is too much like the Saints in 09...

just thankful to be where we are ...

Ride the Wave

its simple the colts have to win and the bengals have to lose. that would put us on a first class trip to denver for a meeting against manning and the broncos. if the bengals win and the colts win then its a first class trip to new england to play brady and the patriots.

If we were to advance and play in the next round? I would rather the Colts lose to Manning / Broncos, than to lose to Brady / Patriots !