Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I guess PFT doesn't like me....darn

cmgww

Does anyone else have their comments deleted on Pro Football Talk? I called out Florio a while back for that smear article "Colts don't want atheists on their team" after Grigson was asked what kind of men he wanted on his team. His response (paraphrasing here) was something like "high character guys: faith, family, football." It's a line coaches use all the time, my HS coach used it. But Florio blew it up into a big issue. So I called him out on it, as did others. That's when my comments started disappearing. Now I can't even reply with something innocuous without it disappearing. I like reading PFT for NFL news, and sometimes like to comment on stories. I don't try to start fights, but I think Florio has it out for the Colts. Stories like "Colts sell out 85th game" (at the beginning of the season that was a concern but it's not a story anymore, they've sold out for nearly a decade)....or even today, making fun of Grigson's grammar in the "We would try anything to keep Arians" story. I commented to the effect that Arians is a great leader, but his offense nearly got Luck killed this season b/c of the terrible line. And it wasn't coincidence the Colts played their best game when Pagano returned; it allowed Arians to focus soley on the offense. Plus I think Pagano reigned him in a bit, just my opinion. I didn't slander Arians or anything like that. But five minutes later my comment was gone. Oh well, some one over there is butt-hurt when they get called to the carpet.

Yeah I have posts removed all the time on PFT. In fact it's to the point where my posts ALWAYS get deleted. I've called out Florio numerous times in the past ad boom. Censorship. It just adds to the "character" of him and his other "journalists" on that site. Glad to see I'm not the only one. I remember all of the articles you mentioned, too.

Does anyone else have their comments deleted on Pro Football Talk? I called out Florio a while back for that smear article "Colts don't want atheists on their team" after Grigson was asked what kind of men he wanted on his team. His response (paraphrasing here) was something like "high character guys: faith, family, football." It's a line coaches use all the time, my HS coach used it. But Florio blew it up into a big issue. So I called him out on it, as did others. That's when my comments started disappearing. Now I can't even reply with something innocuous without it disappearing. I like reading PFT for NFL news, and sometimes like to comment on stories. I don't try to start fights, but I think Florio has it out for the Colts. Stories like "Colts sell out 85th game" (at the beginning of the season that was a concern but it's not a story anymore, they've sold out for nearly a decade)....or even today, making fun of Grigson's grammar in the "We would try anything to keep Arians" story. I commented to the effect that Arians is a great leader, but his offense nearly got Luck killed this season b/c of the terrible line. And it wasn't coincidence the Colts played their best game when Pagano returned; it allowed Arians to focus soley on the offense. Plus I think Pagano reigned him in a bit, just my opinion. I didn't slander Arians or anything like that. But five minutes later my comment was gone. Oh well, some one over there is butt-hurt when they get called to the carpet.

It's called getting banned...      hehe..  happens to all of us...

I get that it's his site....but he comes off as very childish when he/his staff deletes comments that call him out. I never used profanity, or called him a bad name. My comments were well-thought out (at least in my mind) and reasonable....nothing inflammatory or trolling. But you call him out, rightfully so or not, and you get banned apparently. With all the jabs he takes at teams, he sure can dish it out but can't take it. I think the worst was during the Power Rankings he put out a few weeks back. His comment for the Eagles was that "the players could really use some of those steroids Garrett Reid was taking"....that's just classless.

I don't read Florio if I can avoid it. Keeps me (somewhat) sane. I was convinced that he hates the Colts three years ago.

Yeah I heard that. It's amazing listening to how Saints fans drool and worship Florio when he was one of the first ones to throw them under the bus about the Bounty scandal. I was convinced he hates the Saints, but listening to the fans, you would think Florio shows up to every game. I don't get how they parade around him.

Wow, I can't believe he would delete yours and leave some of the garbage that others write.  Those commentors are some of the most negative people on the planet.

They always are deleting comments. If you post something totally disagreeing with them and giving a logic point, boom it's gone by the next morning.