Photo

Who has the Edge..Jim Caldwell or Chuck Pagano?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
82 replies to this topic

#81 Snowglobe

Snowglobe
  • 407 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

0-2 since Spygate

Real mature. 

Peyton Manning - 12 playoff losses - most in NFL history

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#82 ConBro

ConBro
  • 1137 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

Real mature. 

So is cheating for rings.

:blueshoe: 2013 AFC South Champions :blueshoe:

#83 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13677 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:02 AM

Obviously I'm talking about as coaches. Hence why I said "Pagano is the better coach though". Caldwell has that ring because of Manning.
he had Manning and lost too. Also no coach in the history of the NFL would have a ring if it wasn't for his players so saying one has one because of them isn't really earth shattering.
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      26 Oct
    Jules

"Her name is Aphrodite and she rides a crimson shell, and you know you cannot leave her for you touched the distant sands. With tales of Brave Ulysses, how his naked ears were tortured by the sirens sweetly singing."

• Photo
      25 Oct
    Skelly

When I look at the news all I see is sadness, sickness, and complete and utter stupidity. I think I might sign up for the first flight to Mars.

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Bogie

Retro throwback week for Halloween - Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath. I forgot how fun melodic metal albums were.

Show comments (15)
View All Updates