Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

REWARDING RETURN

1 post in this topic

Reggie Wayne has authored one of the most noteworthy careers in Colts history. Wayne returned to Indianapolis after a tough 2011 season, re-signing upon Chuck Pagano’s urging. Now, Wayne is heading into his 10th post-season.

View the full article

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There are zero plays for 2nd and 40,  no matter what our resident genius thinks....   But if you try to come up with the first,  here's a sample of what could go wrong....   -- Interception. -- Catch and fumble and the D recovers. -- Sack and a possible fumble....     -- Or, just a sack and no fumble and worse field position.   There's lots that could go wrong,  and the odds are tiny of anything going right.     You're just trying to get back some of the yardage to help your punt team and the field position battle.  
    • It appears that Haeg is the real deal.  He seems much better suited for Guard.  When we ran the ball in the first half, a lot of it was to his side of the line.  It looks like we are finally getting the line settled...we just need to focus on Right Tackle.  Reitz plays better when he is surrounded by talent.  I'm not sold on Clark yet...time will tell.
    • lol   So, you know, Luck... this guy who is our QB, has never had an o-line, RB, or defense. It is 100% nitpicking when you expect the QB to do too much.
    • I completely understand. Nobody is unreasonable about Luck. He does have way too many turnovers and overthrows etc. I get the joke I just don't think it works. Wentz has looked near perfect and Andrew has been nowhere near perfect so it is not like people nitpick at Luck.
    • As of today, I'm seeing Anderson is graded out at 81.6   (above average)  And Haeg is graded out at 49.0  (Poor).  Broken down as 65.6 on run plays and 41.1 on pass plays.  They have this grade at guard, not tackle.  His score is better than any lineman not named Castonzo, Mewhort, or Kelly.    On defense, both Adams and Geathers have scores in the low 80's which is above average.  Safeties looking good.  I will try and figure out how to post the link that shows this.  
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• el duderino

el duderino 45

• Bluefire4

Bluefire4 1,083

• GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE

GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE 384

• runthepost

runthepost 187

• SDakColts

SDakColts 517

• Timo1

Timo1 77

• TYtheGHOST

TYtheGHOST 28

• butch433

butch433 0

Rookie
    • Mr Clueless

Mr Clueless 198

• csmopar

csmopar 1,785

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.