Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

CBS 2012 All-Pro Team

Warhorse

Well, as was discussed in another tread or article I read the Colts of 2012 are a "team". Reggie had a great year and Mathis had a really good year individually but it seemed like this team did what it took to get a win by making plays when they had to as opposed to leaning on a couple of super stars to get it done. It really does remind me a lot of the 1995 team. Maybe we can make another charge into the AFC championship game and this time come out on top.

Well, as was discussed in another tread or article I read the Colts of 2012 are a "team". Reggie had a great year and Mathis had a really good year individually but it seemed like this team did what it took to get a win by making plays when they had to as opposed to leaning on a couple of super stars to get it done. It really does remind me a lot of the 1995 team. Maybe we can make another charge into the AFC championship game and this time come out on top.

Most definetly reminds me of the '95 season. That was a team, all played a roll in their success.

List seems pretty legit. I'd have had Witten over Tony G. Other than that I have no qualms.

As for the "ill beat them in Madden" comment. Bro. You can beat the Canton team with the Raiders. That game is so ludicrously biased its not worth mentioning.