•  

Photo

CBS 2012 All-Pro Team

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Warhorse

Warhorse
  • 3347 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

http://www.cbssports...nfl-allpro-team

If you are looking for Colt players in the 1st and 2nd team, you'll be disappointed,

"Anyone a die harder fan? I will be there believing to the end. Who is with me?" Thread started by Steveeoaktree33 at 2:49 PM of the day the Colts executed the second largest comeback in NFL playoff history. Very few concurred.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Brooklyn Colt

Brooklyn Colt
  • 476 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:10 AM

Minus the first team Qb..that list is pretty much on point imo..

#3 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 9070 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

So Brandon Marshall over Reggie Wayne?

Tom Brady over Peyton Manning?

If someone used that 1st Team in Madden & I got to make my own from all the players left over, I'd destroy them

Apple Juice keeps me sane, society doesn't

Apple Juice relaxes my mind, society doesn't

#4 bluebambi

bluebambi
  • 249 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:42 AM

If someone used that 1st Team in Madden & I got to make my own from all the players left over, I'd destroy them
Madden ??? No wai !!!

#5 Andy

Andy
  • 8604 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

Hahaha not one! 

Who cares? We're in the playoffs!

Andy
Writer for: The Montreal Gazette, and various other websites

Posted Image

#6 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 9070 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:09 AM

Madden ??? No wai !!!

You must not know me in Madden. Give me Patrick Peterson to shutdown Brandon Marshall & Revis on Megatron. Ha, I would punish dude if he used that 1st Team he wrote up

Apple Juice keeps me sane, society doesn't

Apple Juice relaxes my mind, society doesn't

#7 theanarchist

theanarchist
  • 622 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:38 AM

Well, as was discussed in another tread or article I read the Colts of 2012 are a "team". Reggie had a great year and Mathis had a really good year individually but it seemed like this team did what it took to get a win by making plays when they had to as opposed to leaning on a couple of super stars to get it done. It really does remind me a lot of the 1995 team. Maybe we can make another charge into the AFC championship game and this time come out on top.

#8 Indyswagger

Indyswagger
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:47 AM

Well, as was discussed in another tread or article I read the Colts of 2012 are a "team". Reggie had a great year and Mathis had a really good year individually but it seemed like this team did what it took to get a win by making plays when they had to as opposed to leaning on a couple of super stars to get it done. It really does remind me a lot of the 1995 team. Maybe we can make another charge into the AFC championship game and this time come out on top.

Most definetly reminds me of the '95 season. That was a team, all played a roll in their success.

#9 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2856 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:16 AM

List seems pretty legit. I'd have had Witten over Tony G. Other than that I have no qualms.

As for the "ill beat them in Madden" comment. Bro. You can beat the Canton team with the Raiders. That game is so ludicrously biased its not worth mentioning.

I like to argue. 

#10 Archer

Archer
  • 444 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

Yep, the Brady over Manning thing was the only really poor choice I saw in there...I would have gone 1st team: Manning,  2nd team: Rodgers.

"I didn't invent the black turtle-neck, but I was the first to realize its potential as a strategic garment."

#11 Ryan Pelley

Ryan Pelley
  • 284 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:13 AM

Oh, congrats. Madden.

#12 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 13138 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

Pat McAfee wasnt among the top two punters in the league and Reggie Wayne wasnt among the top 4 receivers...THIS YEAR

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Apr
    BrentMc11

'possibly' having a re-do on my right eye tomorrow depending on the risk. It is still too far-sighted. I am too young to not have it done with a better script. Hoping it is easy...may have stitches this time with bigger incision.

Show comments (9)
View All Updates