Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will Luck Run More in the Playoffs?

swflacoltsfans

I think this is an example the "wholesale" changes that Luck said they wouldn't be making.

I dont know if this is a wholesale change necessarily...I think he may run more if the defense allows it....B'more is fairly slow but they did try to snap RG3's leg in half...hmmmm..nevermind that whole running thing

I'd like to see no huddle, dink and dunks and not allowing the defense to substitute. Age will play a factor. I know Ray Lewis is going to be back but he hasen't played in awhile and could be a liability. Keep there defense on the field as much as possible and limit the Possessions for the Ravens. Forcing Shane Falco to beat us rather than Ray Rice.

A few 12 men on the field penalties would be nice to get while they are trying to sub. (saw that last week vs. houston)

Since everything is on the line in the playoffs and there is no tomorrow unless you win will Luck get the green light to run more? He has shown he can pick up some big yardage when he takes off.

Go Colts!!

Good question.. and one i have thought a lot about.    I personally HOPE....   INDY rolls out at Baltimore and runs some "read option"..  

It would totally throw BMore off guard right off the bat.    And Luck actually is the "prototypical"  read option QB.    A "Tebow" that can throw...     and you have Andrew Luck.   But AL had to do it the hard way.     Learn an NFL O and then execute it.

So why not flip the script on BMore?   Come out and run some read option?   I think it would be a smashing success.

But for some reason I don't think it will happen.    

Actually Arians did not come close to utilizing Luck's running ability.     So that fact alone makes me think he may have some stuff up his sleeve.

Andrew Luck is the athletic equivalent to Cam Newton.     But Indy used him in a totally different way.     I hope Indy is progressive enough to think "like I do" ..    heeh.e..

I dont know if this is a wholesale change necessarily...I think he may run more if the defense allows it....B'more is fairly slow but they did try to snap RG3's leg in half...hmmmm..nevermind that whole running thing

Indy and Andrew L have been at their season best when they are running NO HUDDLE.    Noise is not a factor.     In fact this may be the surprise Colt fans want to see.....

No huddle isn't going to be a feasible option in M&T Bank Stadium, unless the Colts take the crowd out of the game early on.

I like it when Luck runs. Specifically I like it when he goes through all his reads, and decides to run forward through the pocket. He usually runs for a first down, or he will hit Avery or Allen on a crossing route. I love those kinds of plays because they extend drives.

As long as he Protects himself, idc what he does

Just slide down to avoid the hits

That goes without saying...

I want Indy to come out and run some option...    Every other rookie QB is making a killing off of the league being slow to defend it.   This is the time to STRIKE. 

Luck can run and throw it ...      it would be EPIC

Designed runs would work to perfection...     and yes...  A Luck is far more dangerous with his ARM than his legs...      I agree.

I really hope he doesn't have to run much in the playoffs. I think he is more dangerous with his arms than his legs.

That goes without saying...

I want Indy to come out and run some option... Every other rookie QB is making a killing off of the league being slow to defend it. This is the time to STRIKE.

Luck can run and throw it ... it would be EPIC

Ehh. The problem with that is, you're exposed to more Hits. RG3 & Wilson take hits on those option runs. Let's just stick to our Offense

My point is Luck is "Tebow" like... he is built to take it.....       

I don't want him to over a season but for ONE game....   to totally confuse the D..  heck ya....

Run it Bruce...        Luck is the toughest cat on Indy's team.   He can, could, and WOULD do it.

Ehh. The problem with that is, you're exposed to more Hits. RG3 & Wilson take hits on those option runs. Let's just stick to our Offense

My point is Luck is "Tebow" like... he is built to take it.....       

I don't want him to over a season but for ONE game....   to totally confuse the D..  heck ya....

Nobodies legs are built to take the hit that Haloti Ngata gave to RGIII.

jm061355091431.jpg

Ouchies.