Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Colt

Colts Odds of Going to the Super Bowl 160 : 1

King Colt    868

After the catastrophy last year going in to this season the odds makers had the odds of the Colts going to the Super Bowl at 160:1 !! Now that makes this season even more incredible! Way to go boys.

TKnight24    9,972

Let's just focus on Sunday for right now.

Proud of the Team completely but lets take it one game at a time

And who's the "odd makers"???

jvan1973    13,333

I'm quite sure the team is. Our focus as fans will have no relevance on the outcome of the game

TKnight24    9,972
I'm quite sure the team is. Our focus as fans will have no relevance on the outcome of the game

It could if the Fans in the stadium don't cheer at this game cause they're looking ahead to the divisional round haha

Nadine    5,171

the nice thing about this season is I really have looked at it one game at a time.

Right now, just thinking about the Ravens and hoping the Colts do well in this game.

I hear they've been practicing outside, that will help.

I dislike when we play in baltimore because they refuse to put our team name up.  I wish the game was elsewhere.  These are the Colts and they deserve respect, they've earned it

the nice thing about this season is I really have looked at it one game at a time.

Right now, just thinking about the Ravens and hoping the Colts do well in this game.

I hear they've been practicing outside, that will help.

I dislike when we play in baltimore because they refuse to put our team name up. I wish the game was elsewhere. These are the Colts and they deserve respect, they've earned it

Yeah it really gets under my skin. The colts were basically pushed out of bmore. Yet the whole city even announcers won't say Indy Colts. I guess it doesn't help that we've had their number for so long.

King Colt    868

Yeah it really gets under my skin. The colts were basically pushed out of bmore. Yet the whole city even announcers won't say Indy Colts. I guess it doesn't help that we've had their number for so long.

No, the Colts drove out opf Baltimore in the middle of the night in a convoy of Mayflower trucks. Remember what Johnny Unitas said,"Indianapolis Colts?! Heck, I have never even been there"! But trust me there are thousands of Colt fans still there.

King Colt    868

The people that make the odds!

No, the Colts drove out opf Baltimore in the middle of the night in a convoy of Mayflower trucks. Remember what Johnny Unitas said,"Indianapolis Colts?! Heck, I have never even been there"! But trust me there are thousands of Colt fans still there.

I know the story. The city was going to keep the Colts in Baltimore against their will. thats why they left in the middle of the night to begin with.

jvan1973    13,333

Are we going to have this discussion again? The city forced Irsays hand

I'm not a betting man, but I wouldn't mind putting some money on this one.  By some, I mean a couple dollars from the good ol' piggy bank. ;)

Edit: Nvm just saw that those were the initial odds at the beginning of the year.  18:1 makes more sense right about now.

Gavin    7,030

At the end of the day our chances of making it to the SB are just as good as any other team 1 and 12 we will just have to play 3 near perfect games to get there one play at a time

King Colt    868

Regardless of the odds should the Colts win the Super Bowl I can't think of a comparable comeback sports story in any sport ever around the world. If someone can please post it here.