Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Odds of Going to the Super Bowl 160 : 1

King Colt

the nice thing about this season is I really have looked at it one game at a time.

Right now, just thinking about the Ravens and hoping the Colts do well in this game.

I hear they've been practicing outside, that will help.

I dislike when we play in baltimore because they refuse to put our team name up.  I wish the game was elsewhere.  These are the Colts and they deserve respect, they've earned it

the nice thing about this season is I really have looked at it one game at a time.

Right now, just thinking about the Ravens and hoping the Colts do well in this game.

I hear they've been practicing outside, that will help.

I dislike when we play in baltimore because they refuse to put our team name up. I wish the game was elsewhere. These are the Colts and they deserve respect, they've earned it

Yeah it really gets under my skin. The colts were basically pushed out of bmore. Yet the whole city even announcers won't say Indy Colts. I guess it doesn't help that we've had their number for so long.

Yeah it really gets under my skin. The colts were basically pushed out of bmore. Yet the whole city even announcers won't say Indy Colts. I guess it doesn't help that we've had their number for so long.

No, the Colts drove out opf Baltimore in the middle of the night in a convoy of Mayflower trucks. Remember what Johnny Unitas said,"Indianapolis Colts?! Heck, I have never even been there"! But trust me there are thousands of Colt fans still there.

No, the Colts drove out opf Baltimore in the middle of the night in a convoy of Mayflower trucks. Remember what Johnny Unitas said,"Indianapolis Colts?! Heck, I have never even been there"! But trust me there are thousands of Colt fans still there.

I know the story. The city was going to keep the Colts in Baltimore against their will. thats why they left in the middle of the night to begin with.

Are we going to have this discussion again? The city forced Irsays hand