Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

COURTING MOJO

Colts.com    189

Winners in nine of the past 11 games and in five of six down the final stretch, the Colts return to the post-season hoping to possess the spark that helped produce an 11-5 record. Chuck Pagano spoke on Sunday of “mojo,” and he and his players hope that intangible can produce tangible results in Baltimore.

View the full article

Nadine    5,168

mojo    

N. 

1. Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. 

This team has every reason to believe in themselves! Go Colts!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Hey there! I thought you looked familiar. I'm so sorry for your loss.  Glad to have you back
    • I can't say that I remember because I think you stopped posting around the time I joined, but welcome back! I'm glad that you are getting your groove back, so to speak. I'm sure it was (and is) incredibly difficult in ways I couldn't imagine.    This parrot situation sounds interesting... are we talking a real life parrot? If so, does it talk?    I have 3 girls. The oldest two are my step kids and they are wonderful, amazing girls, but they can't stand anything football related, it bores them to tears, but my littlest one (Ruby) is 2 and she will sit through an entire game with me (commercials and all) and go crazy when the Colts score (I'm still trying to teach her not to go crazy for the other teams TDs). She yells "Touchdown! Go Colts!!" Her favorite part is when someone kicks a field goal or (ugh) punts.    So, welcome back, for what it's worth. The forum is probably more snippy lately because of the state the team seems to be in, but I still enjoy interacting with these guys and gals. Lots of good info, all in one place, too.   Sorry for the ramble, but the image I got of a parrot saying "Go Colts" made me think of my Roo. 
  • Members

• Virtuoso80

Virtuoso80 215

• Gramz

Gramz 8,153

• Ratking

Ratking 37

• Restored

Restored 1,147

• SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 4,715

Moderators