Photo

COURTING MOJO

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Colts.com

Colts.com

The Colts.com Web Crew

• Administrators
  • 4117 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

Winners in nine of the past 11 games and in five of six down the final stretch, the Colts return to the post-season hoping to possess the spark that helped produce an 11-5 record. Chuck Pagano spoke on Sunday of “mojo,” and he and his players hope that intangible can produce tangible results in Baltimore.

View the full article

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 T. Whalin

T. Whalin
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

It's best to give the credit to the Lord, not the voodoo arts. Could spell your downfall.

#3 Nadine

Nadine

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 8170 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:03 AM

mojo    
N. 
1. Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. 

This team has every reason to believe in themselves! Go Colts!

IMPORTANT GAME DAY POSTING: On Game days, you can post about the game in the GAME DAY FORUM http://forums.colts....e/game_day.html or in the chat room Game talk in the Colts Forum will be locked during the game. Post game discussion threads: You can create them, please have a clear title. redundant threads will be merged or locked Let's keep this joint organized

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      20 Dec
    Nadine

First new years resolution done. Cleaned and reorganized the pantry. Now, on to learning cell numbers for family members. i really do not know them, I just use my cell so I never dial anymore.

• Photo
      20 Dec
    radiogirl

Nothing is more gratifying than doing something for someone else. Brent and I had a long to do list today. Instead, we made an unplanned visit to the hospital. Nothing feeds the soul like helping others. Hang in there Prisha! You are loved!

Show comments (5)
View All Updates