Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

the gameplan on the ravens

runthepost

To win against this ravens team the colts must do the following things:

1. Protect luck. Terrell suggs and haloti ngata must be contained

2. Can't be too predictable on Offense.

3. Don't give ray Lewis clues of what play were running.

4. Always see where is ed reed we can't throw a pick to him.

5. Stop ray rice!

6. Get pressure to flacco. If we can't torry Smith will beat us deep

7. Don't commit stupid penalties.

8. Win the turn over battle.

Prediction 23 to 21 colts

Thoughts??

2-7 I think we can manage to do, 8 may depend on how well we do 1. #1 I see being a problem. I think we should stick to running and short passes while taking a couple chances here and there deep if the oppurtunity presents itself and if we can run the ball it should

I just think we can't get too emotional out there.  You know the Ravens will come out fired up with this being Ray's last home game and possibly last game of his career.  If they do make a few plays, we can't let that slow us down because that will just turn into a vicious cycle where they keep gaining momentum and we keep losing it.  Penalties and turnovers are the key, in my opinion.

Got to contain Ray Rice and make Flacco beat you. Set up 3rd and longs and let Mathias/Freeney do their thing, simple as that.

Luck and the offense should be able to score some points as the ravens defense is no-where near like in the years past.

1) Put Vontae on Torrey Smith and leave him there. Regardless of which side he lines up.

2) I'd like to see the 3 TE set that we've had success running behind. Geathers and Guy need to pressure just as much as Mathis and Freeney.

3) Freeney needs to play the run a little bit though, or they will just run Ray Rice left and kill us.

4) Let's throw some actual dump off passes, and some bootlegs instead of 40 yard bombs every play. Ed Reed must not have a field day against us or we are toast.