Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RGIII's Words to Romo at the End of the Game

Horseshoe

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this rather annoying and even though RG3 probably didn't mean any disrespect by it, I could imagina and understand that Romo would be a little bit upset. But hey, they are division rivals so some subtle jabs are fine, but RG3 is a class-act and I am positive that this is not meant as an insult at all.

I found this rather annoying and even though RG3 probably didn't mean any disrespect by it, I could imagina and understand that Romo would be a little bit upset. But hey, they are division rivals so some subtle jabs are fine, but RG3 is a class-act and I am positive that this is not meant as an insult at all.

im sure he didnt mean it as an insult, but it is still insulting to a veteran imo

Every one...  (media) keeps praising RG3 for his "maturity" ... 

"practice Is easier than the game"

"the Rams should be more professional" ...  

and now another jem after a hard loss he ....  (A ROOKIE, who was 8-18 for 100 yards and bunny rushing TD thanks to Morris's hard work)  Tells Tomy Romo not to worry...     hehee....

Oh Lordy...    I am sorry, this kid is FAR from a finished product mentally.    He thinks he is entitled to a seat at the big boy table when in reality he isn't even in the parking lot yet.      His EGO is so far inflated... 

I really hope Seattle puts it on Washington Sunday.    I am just so sick of the greatness that is RG3.

JMO>>>>>>    and if you don't feel it...   :whatever:

I felt kind of bad for Tony & Dallas for that matter, year after year they kind of just......fail...... They take a ton of criticism, every year people pick them to do well and every year they kind of just disappoint.

It would be tough to be a current Dallas fan.

He meant to show support, but that was definitely sticking your foot in your mouth.  That's like going up to a fat person and saying "Don't worry about everyone thinking you are fat, you just keep being you".  Also, rookies need to keep their yap shut and Griffin isn't good at that.  

Btw, I heard they make a Romo cologne.  Put it on and the other guy scores.

A "ROOKIE" has NO business telling a ten year vet how to handle the media....

Esp one that did practically NOTHING in the game to win it.

These guys have HUGE EGO's...

A rookie who has earned more respect and renown in one season that Romo wishes he had. Go figure.

RGIII to Romo the uncensored version, "Don't worry that everyone calls you a choker. I know you better then most after this year and I know you are a truly swell guy. I hope we can play golf together some time this offseason so call me. Your wife is hot."

He meant to show support, but that was definitely sticking your foot in your mouth. That's like going up to a fat person and saying "Don't worry about everyone thinking you are fat, you just keep being you". Also, rookies need to keep their yap shut and Griffin isn't good at that.

Btw, I heard they make a Romo cologne. Put it on and the other guy scores.

He won the NFC East in his rookie year. I think he's earned the right to utter a few words and show support to a colleague.

Ya... and "by the way Tony my T time is at 9 AM sharp...    I like my clubs polished also...  " ..   hehe..

RGIII to Romo the uncensored version, "Don't worry that everyone calls you a choker. I know you better then most after this year and I know you are a truly swell guy. I hope we can play golf together some time this offseason so call me. Your wife is hot."

I felt kind of bad for Tony & Dallas for that matter, year after year they kind of just......fail...... They take a ton of criticism, every year people pick them to do well and every year they kind of just disappoint.

It would be tough to be a current Dallas fan.

Please do NOT feel sorry for them.  Dallas Nation is not about sport, it is about a social event, especially in my area.  They have the car flags and wear the D hats and have giant stars on the side of their cars and have Cowboy game parties, but a vast majority of their fans can't name 10 players on the team.  Troy Aikman did an interview recently bashing them....and pretty much said they as much.  That's one reason why they don't have a good home field advantage. 

He meant to show support, but that was definitely sticking your foot in your mouth. That's like going up to a fat person and saying "Don't worry about everyone thinking you are fat, you just keep being you". Also, rookies need to keep their yap shut and Griffin isn't good at that.

Btw, I heard they make a Romo cologne. Put it on and the other guy scores.

Lol!!!!!

Or better yet Jules...RG3 to Tony Romo "For someone who plays in a billion dollar playpen in Dallas, you sure aren't money man, but you can bet your caboose I am Tony Oh No." I think I will start collecting NFC East titles now. Same time next year Tony? Nice!" HA! HA! 

Please do NOT feel sorry for them. Dallas Nation is not about sport, it is about a social event, especially in my area. They have the car flags and wear the D hats and have giant stars on the side of their cars and have Cowboy game parties, but a vast majority of their fans can't name 10 players on the team. Troy Aikman did an interview recently bashing them....and pretty much said they as much. That's one reason why they don't have a good home field advantage.

haha

They all just go tailgate, sit outside the stadium and get wasted cooking up BBQ ribs and burgers all decked out in Dallas apparel while listening to the Houston Texans games or something!!!!!

He won the NFC East in his rookie year. I think he's earned the right to utter a few words and show support to a colleague.

Not sure what your point is.  My first statement was that he meant well...he just said the wrong thing.   Better off saying something else or nothing at all.

haha

They all just go tailgate, sit outside the stadium and get wasted cooking up BBQ ribs and burgers all decked out in Dallas apparel while listening to the Houston Texans games or something!!!!!

I don't even live in Texas.  This is Memphis.  They are all over the place here.  

Yeah, you may be right.  I have a feeling some of them are kind of becoming Texans fans.  You gotta pull for somebody in the playoffs, right?  

Not sure what your point is. My first statement was that he meant well...he just said the wrong thing. Better off saying something else or nothing at all.

I'm just trying to figure out what exactly is wrong with what Griff said.

I don't even live in Texas. This is Memphis. They are all over the place here.

Yeah, you may be right. I have a feeling some of them are kind of becoming Texans fans. You gotta pull for somebody in the playoffs, right?

Yeah we have a lot of Dallas fans in Indy also same w GB. They are all over the flipping place.

Normally since I detest Dallas so much, I am not in the habit of offering advice to QB Tony Romo, but if you want to resurrect your lack luster career convince Jerry Jones to hire Norv Turner as OC & fire Jason Garret.

The Cowboys have no leaders in the locker room that is why they will continue to lose at the worst possible times. Also, the team needs to get a real bona fide GM in the front office who will tell Jerry Jones to step aside in this capacity.

Had Petyon Manning ...  (someone who knows more than anyone about media hammering) said it ...  no problem.

But a rookie who has never done anything in the league or taken any type of criticism rolls out after a huge loss and says it....

Just really inappropriate and out of line.  

RG3 has now idea how bad it can get.

I'm just trying to figure out what exactly is wrong with what Griff said.

Had Petyon Manning ... (someone who knows more than anyone about media hammering) said it ... no problem.

But a rookie who has never done anything in the league or taken any type of criticism rolls out after a huge loss and says it....

He's done more than his fair share already I think. He faced plenty of criticism before coming into the league and still faces it now. The only QBs that aren't criticized would be Brady, Rodgers, and the aforementioned Manning but I digress. All Griffin said was that Romo is a great QB and not to let anyone tell him otherwise. If he had said Keep your head up, I'm awesome and the people are right about you, well, that would've been different.

He's done more than his fair share already I think. He faced plenty of criticism before coming into the league and still faces it now. The only QBs that aren't criticized would be Brady, Rodgers, and the aforementioned Manning but I digress. All Griffin said was that Romo is a great QB and not to let anyone tell him otherwise. If he had said Keep your head up, I'm awesome and the people are right about you, well, that would've been different.

The two might as well just get a room, some chocolates and watch the notebook together.

haha

I kid, I kid...

Had Petyon Manning ...  (someone who knows more than anyone about media hammering) said it ...  no problem.

He can't win.

You're flying off the handle because he voiced his support for a fellow quarterback. What exactly are the rules pertaining to when and how a quarterback can do this? 

JD I often agree with you but not on this one. I don't think it's really a big deal at all.

But, I can still have fun with it.

I can see the headlines. "Eli comforts Romo after devastating Cowboys loss"

Eli: You wanna come over and see my two rings?

Romo: Oh can I!!!

Eli: Yes I will even let you try one on.

Romo: You're my best NFC East rival friend Eli!