Photo

Can't discredit the Colts.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Indianapolis-Colts-Fan

Indianapolis-Colts-Fan
  • 522 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

How did we have the 2nd easiest schedule in the league? And if so how can we be discredited for this? The Colts were the worst team in the league last year. There for every game we played we were the underdog. Can't discredit the colts.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 15461 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

not at all

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#3 Gavin

Gavin
  • 17679 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

I dont think many are trying to discredit the Colts especially given all our changes we went through but were playing on the road now not at home in the playoffs

#4 throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ
  • 3235 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

I watched a Lot of bad football this season with our bad opponents finding ways to lose.

MANY posters here were not in to BA at all. The D got steam rolled a few times and our CB play was terrible early on.

Our QB danced in the pocket like Fred Astaire finding time to throw HIS deep throws to Reggie for Many Acrobatic catches.

It was Frustrating to watch game after game, but there was one surprise finish after another.

There is a whole lot of mediocrity in the NFL, and sometimes it just goes your way.

We did play a few games when our opponent was missing key players.

Thanks to circumstance and an Extremely weak schedule, we are a Surprise Team this season.

And because IMO we have GREAT Leadership, Solid Coaching, and Great Determination, we have a modest chance to win a Playoff game. Head shaking WILD! JMO

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      14 Sep
    TKnight24

Go to check the score of my Fantasy Football matchup on the Yahoo app to see that the app dropped Jordan Reed for me. Seriously fed up with this app, truly disgusted in it's performance thus far for this season

Show comments (3)
View All Updates