Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jules

Wed injury report

37 posts in this topic

Mike Chappell@mchappell51

Best news from #colts practice is C Samson Satele being full go. Has missed last three games with ankle injury

#colts participation: FULL-Satele (ankle), Luck (knee), Williams (knee), Freeman (thumb)

#colts participation: LIMITED-Redding (quad), Zbikowski (knee), Carter (ankle), AJohnson (ankle), Justice (shoulder),Shipley (knee).

#colts participation report: DNP - Joe Reitz (concussion), Dwight Freeney (rest), Kellen Heard (illness), Pat Angerer (illness)

Best news from #colts practice is C Samson Satele being full go. Has missed last three games with ankle injury

#colts participation: FULL-Satele (ankle), Luck (knee), Williams (knee), Freeman (thumb)

#colts participation: LIMITED-Redding (quad), Zbikowski (knee), Carter (ankle), AJohnson (ankle), Justice (shoulder),Shipley (knee).

#colts participation report: DNP - Joe Reitz (concussion), Dwight Freeney (rest), Kellen Heard (illness), Pat Angerer (illness)

I don't know if Satele going full in practice is a good thing or not. He hasn't really been what I envisioned him being. 

Not sure how Satele being available is "Good News" I think majority of the Fans here prefer Shipley. But okay, at least we're getting Healthy

hope with coach back Shipley stays @ Center, we could try Satele at RG.. shouldn't't be worse than McGlynn

Not sure how Satele being available is "Good News" I think majority of the Fans here prefer Shipley. But okay, at least we're getting Healthy

I was watching Shipley walk after the plays. The poor guy looks like he needs a cane. He's one tough s.o.b.

1 person likes this

Shipley signed for us after the game and even chased after items that blew away in the wind. He'll be fine. Btw, he is an awesome funny guy.

I was watching Shipley walk after the plays. The poor guy looks like he needs a cane. He's one tough s.o.b.

No, Irsay needs the Cane. I think we'll be all hands on deck this Sunday

I assume that's Delone Carter, or did I miss something and he's on IR also??

Great! Just who we need... Satele
And he has to line up against Haloti Ngata.

Why don't they just accept the fact Shipley is the best option?

A.Q. should be factored in as Luck's center for the foreseeable future

3 people like this

who the heck is williams?

He's the fastest man in the world!  (Or maybe in the NFL.  Or maybe on our team, it depends who you're talking to)

He's so fast that he runs right past the punt returner when he's the gunner.

1 person likes this

Speaking of injuries, or needing a cane, I watched the full video of the post-game locker room after the texans game.  Does Mr Irsay have back problems?  He looked so hunched over, or in pain maybe?   I could tell he was trying to put on a good front, but it looked like he was in so much pain :(  Or am I reading too much in to it?? 

Speaking of injuries, or needing a cane, I watched the full video of the post-game locker room after the texans game.  Does Mr Irsay have back problems?  He looked so hunched over, or in pain maybe?   I could tell he was trying to put on a good front, but it looked like he was in so much pain :(  Or am I reading too much in to it?? 

No, I said the same thing.  I don't know the answer.  To me, he just doesn't look good, like he's gaunt and stooped.

glad to see AJ and Redding participating in practice, even if it is limited.  Hopefully they'll both be back for this game.

glad to see AJ and Redding participating in practice, even if it is limited.  Hopefully they'll both be back for this game.

Carter too.  When the kid holds on to the ball, he's a load.  Although Vick seems to be able to handle all the carries pretty well.

PleaseStartAQOverSatele PleaseStartAQOverSatele PleaseStartAQOverSatele

Illness, flu must be going around.

If it is I hope it is the stomach kind and not the respiratory kind.  You quickly get over the first, but I have been fighting the respiratory "Crud" for two weeks now.  It never seems to end Ugh!!

Satele being healthy is not great news to me. They'll go with the bright idea of starting him over Shipley, which I totally hate.

He's the fastest man in the world! (Or maybe in the NFL. Or maybe on our team, it depends who you're talking to)

He's so fast that he runs right past the punt returner when he's the gunner.

Yes but is he as fast as the mighty Speedy Gonzales and the Road Runner combined?

Wow Flordia is getting obliterated by Louisville.

1 person likes this

I would love to have all the limited guys playing, but just getting back any 2-3 of them could help immensely. 

I wanna see more of Geathers & Guy. Those two were great on Sunday. Even Mathews got in on the Action. Having Redding & Johnson is gonna make our rotation so much better

Carter too.  When the kid holds on to the ball, he's a load.  Although Vick seems to be able to handle all the carries pretty well.

i agree on both statements. the only thing i worry is that Ballard needs someone to hel phim, we wont notice in the first 2-4 years but come his sixth years he is gonna start to break down. the last 5 weeks i think he has been on every drive except 2 minutes before the half

i agree on both statements. the only thing i worry is that Ballard needs someone to hel phim, we wont notice in the first 2-4 years but come his sixth years he is gonna start to break down. the last 5 weeks i think he has been on every drive except 2 minutes before the half

Yes, I think he went out for that one series. But other than Allen and Luck, no one else is getting any carries since Moore fumbled.

It's harsh but in today's NFL RBs are basically disposable unless you're one of the few elite. When guys like Vick and Morris are available in the later rounds, it makes me wonder how many will even be offered a second contract.

I wanna see more of Geathers & Guy. Those two were great on Sunday. Even Mathews got in on the Action. Having Redding & Johnson is gonna make our rotation so much better

agreed

Does Satele have incriminating photos of someone on the Colts staff?? Shipley has clearly outplayed him by far!!

I REALLY hope Redding is ready to go as well. We need him on the field!!

Does Satele have incriminating photos of someone on the Colts staff?? Shipley has clearly outplayed him by far!!

I REALLY hope Redding is ready to go as well. We need him on the field!!

Calm down mate, he just practiced

Doesnt mean he is going to start