Photo

Wed injury report

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#1 Jules

Jules
  • 7700 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

Mike Chappell@mchappell51

Best news from #colts practice is C Samson Satele being full go. Has missed last three games with ankle injury

#colts participation: FULL-Satele (ankle), Luck (knee), Williams (knee), Freeman (thumb)

#colts participation: LIMITED-Redding (quad), Zbikowski (knee), Carter (ankle), AJohnson (ankle), Justice (shoulder),Shipley (knee).

#colts participation report: DNP - Joe Reitz (concussion), Dwight Freeney (rest), Kellen Heard (illness), Pat Angerer (illness)

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Jules

Jules
  • 7700 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

Best news from #colts practice is C Samson Satele being full go. Has missed last three games with ankle injury

#colts participation: FULL-Satele (ankle), Luck (knee), Williams (knee), Freeman (thumb)

#colts participation: LIMITED-Redding (quad), Zbikowski (knee), Carter (ankle), AJohnson (ankle), Justice (shoulder),Shipley (knee).

#colts participation report: DNP - Joe Reitz (concussion), Dwight Freeney (rest), Kellen Heard (illness), Pat Angerer (illness)

#3 Matticusp83

Matticusp83
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

I don't know if Satele going full in practice is a good thing or not. He hasn't really been what I envisioned him being. 

#4 1959Colts

1959Colts
  • 1306 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Great! Just who we need... Satele

#5 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 12310 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

Not sure how Satele being available is "Good News" I think majority of the Fans here prefer Shipley. But okay, at least we're getting Healthy
"I differ what they prefer, so they count me like the census"

#6 CS Colts Fan

CS Colts Fan
  • 722 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

hope with coach back Shipley stays @ Center, we could try Satele at RG.. shouldn't't be worse than McGlynn

#7 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7743 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

Not sure how Satele being available is "Good News" I think majority of the Fans here prefer Shipley. But okay, at least we're getting Healthy

I was watching Shipley walk after the plays. The poor guy looks like he needs a cane. He's one tough s.o.b.

#8 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 19161 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

everything will be okay

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#9 Rybono

Rybono
  • 75 posts

Shipley signed for us after the game and even chased after items that blew away in the wind. He'll be fine. Btw, he is an awesome funny guy.

#10 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 12310 posts

I was watching Shipley walk after the plays. The poor guy looks like he needs a cane. He's one tough s.o.b.

No, Irsay needs the Cane. I think we'll be all hands on deck this Sunday

#11 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 19161 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

interesting

PrincetonTiger77

#12 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 19161 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

No, Irsay needs the Cane. I think we'll be all hands on deck this Sunday

lol

PrincetonTiger77

#13 SilentHill

SilentHill

Next Man Up

• 3761 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

Illness, flu must be going around.

“What he does on the field – he’s an assassin…Class with cruelty.” – Jim Harbaugh on Andrew Luck

"It's okay to be smarter than everyone else, but you can't go around pointing it out!" – Mary Cooper

#14 cbear

cbear
  • 641 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

I assume that's Delone Carter, or did I miss something and he's on IR also??

#15 Mameluc

Mameluc
  • 2017 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

who the heck is williams?

#16 nburgmei

nburgmei
  • 352 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

It should would be nice to have Reitz back.

#17 1959Colts

1959Colts
  • 1306 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

Great! Just who we need... Satele
And he has to line up against Haloti Ngata.
Why don't they just accept the fact Shipley is the best option?
A.Q. should be factored in as Luck's center for the foreseeable future

#18 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7743 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

who the heck is williams?

He's the fastest man in the world!  (Or maybe in the NFL.  Or maybe on our team, it depends who you're talking to)

He's so fast that he runs right past the punt returner when he's the gunner.

#19 JlynRN

JlynRN
  • 3240 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

Speaking of injuries, or needing a cane, I watched the full video of the post-game locker room after the texans game.  Does Mr Irsay have back problems?  He looked so hunched over, or in pain maybe?   I could tell he was trying to put on a good front, but it looked like he was in so much pain :(  Or am I reading too much in to it?? 

#20 swflacoltsfans

swflacoltsfans
  • 644 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

It was his wallet in his back pocket.

#21 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7743 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

Speaking of injuries, or needing a cane, I watched the full video of the post-game locker room after the texans game.  Does Mr Irsay have back problems?  He looked so hunched over, or in pain maybe?   I could tell he was trying to put on a good front, but it looked like he was in so much pain :(  Or am I reading too much in to it?? 

No, I said the same thing.  I don't know the answer.  To me, he just doesn't look good, like he's gaunt and stooped.

#22 Jason_S

Jason_S
  • 6598 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

glad to see AJ and Redding participating in practice, even if it is limited.  Hopefully they'll both be back for this game.

"There's more than one way to skin a cat."  Why do we even need one way?  Who's out there skinning cats?  And why do we need more than one way to do it?  Isn't one enough?

#23 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7743 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

glad to see AJ and Redding participating in practice, even if it is limited.  Hopefully they'll both be back for this game.

Carter too.  When the kid holds on to the ball, he's a load.  Although Vick seems to be able to handle all the carries pretty well.

#24 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 12310 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

I keep forgetting Brown is on IR

#25 BodaciousBryce

BodaciousBryce
  • Community Moderator
  • 615 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

PleaseStartAQOverSatele PleaseStartAQOverSatele PleaseStartAQOverSatele

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 

#26 JustAColtsFan

JustAColtsFan
  • 361 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

Illness, flu must be going around.

If it is I hope it is the stomach kind and not the respiratory kind.  You quickly get over the first, but I have been fighting the respiratory "Crud" for two weeks now.  It never seems to end Ugh!!

:coltshorse:  He's Back, Lets Hunt - "CHUCKSTRONG"  :coltslogo: 

#27 krunk

krunk
  • 4231 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

Satele being healthy is not great news to me. They'll go with the bright idea of starting him over Shipley, which I totally hate.

#28 Callie

Callie
  • 198 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

Why is Luck always listed for his knee?

#29 Malakai432

Malakai432
  • 7187 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

He's the fastest man in the world! (Or maybe in the NFL. Or maybe on our team, it depends who you're talking to)

He's so fast that he runs right past the punt returner when he's the gunner.

Yes but is he as fast as the mighty Speedy Gonzales and the Road Runner combined?

Wow Flordia is getting obliterated by Louisville.

Vontae Davis is what happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object, then they have a kid! 

Dancing Monkey BAM!  :monkeydance: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Bandit strikes again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#30 funktacious2

funktacious2
  • 1800 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:02 AM

I would love to have all the limited guys playing, but just getting back any 2-3 of them could help immensely. 

#31 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 12310 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:06 AM

I wanna see more of Geathers & Guy. Those two were great on Sunday. Even Mathews got in on the Action. Having Redding & Johnson is gonna make our rotation so much better

#32 Mameluc

Mameluc
  • 2017 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

Carter too.  When the kid holds on to the ball, he's a load.  Although Vick seems to be able to handle all the carries pretty well.

i agree on both statements. the only thing i worry is that Ballard needs someone to hel phim, we wont notice in the first 2-4 years but come his sixth years he is gonna start to break down. the last 5 weeks i think he has been on every drive except 2 minutes before the half

#33 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7743 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

i agree on both statements. the only thing i worry is that Ballard needs someone to hel phim, we wont notice in the first 2-4 years but come his sixth years he is gonna start to break down. the last 5 weeks i think he has been on every drive except 2 minutes before the half

Yes, I think he went out for that one series. But other than Allen and Luck, no one else is getting any carries since Moore fumbled.

It's harsh but in today's NFL RBs are basically disposable unless you're one of the few elite. When guys like Vick and Morris are available in the later rounds, it makes me wonder how many will even be offered a second contract.

#34 GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE

GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE
  • 913 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:04 PM

It was his wallet in his back pocket.
lol!!! I wish i had this problem

#35 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 19161 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

I wanna see more of Geathers & Guy. Those two were great on Sunday. Even Mathews got in on the Action. Having Redding & Johnson is gonna make our rotation so much better

agreed

PrincetonTiger77

#36 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 5145 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

Does Satele have incriminating photos of someone on the Colts staff?? Shipley has clearly outplayed him by far!!

I REALLY hope Redding is ready to go as well. We need him on the field!!

#37 shevz

shevz
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

Does Satele have incriminating photos of someone on the Colts staff?? Shipley has clearly outplayed him by far!!

I REALLY hope Redding is ready to go as well. We need him on the field!!

Calm down mate, he just practiced
Doesnt mean he is going to start
How do you say good bye? How do you say so long?
Maybe you don't
Maybe thank you it's all there is

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      18 Dec
    radiogirl

Treasure your loved ones every day. Visited some dear friends today at the hospital who's 22 year old daughter was in an accident yesterday. Critical May not make it. I was reminded today how precious life is.....

Show comments (9)
View All Updates