Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 01/02 + Playoff Bonus Question

What is a ONE-WORD description of the Colts 2012 season ??

PLAYOFF BONUS:

Which Baltimore Ravens player and/or unit do you feel the Colts MUST neutralize on Sunday to win their wild card matchup ??

1. Unfrickinbelievable

2. Ray Rice

If Flacco can beat us, we deserve to lose.

Silent Hill - anyone who expected us to get in the playoffs also expects to win the lottery every time they buy a ticket.

1. Unfrickinbelievable

2. Ray Rice

Silent Hill - anyone who expected us to get in the playoffs also expects to win the lottery every time they buy a ticket.

Either that, or they saw what this team had, earlier than most. I'd say the team expected it, the owner expected it, and the Colts organization expected it. The only ones who didn't were listening to ESPN.

Either that, or they saw what this team had, earlier than most. I'd say the team expected it, the owner expected it, and the Colts organization expected it. The only ones who didn't were listening to ESPN.

Hard to say Irsay expected when he kept telling fans to temper expectations because we were rebuilding. So i think even he is surprised

No way. The owner and the team wanted to Build a monster. No one in their right mind would have put money down in Vegas that we'd be a playoff team. Not at even odds.

We all wanted it, wished for it, hoped for it, but no rational person Expected it, IMHO.

1. Awe-Inspiring....

2. Given Luck's tendency to throw picks as a result of a weak o-line....Ed Reed. The smartest Safety in football when healthy. Sorry Troy Polamalu you are 2 in my book.

Even Brady & Belichick think so too...

http://youtu.be/SoWWL9H3ZKQ

1. Memorable

2. Ray Lewis. Last Home Game of his Career. I definitely expect him to bring it this Game like he does every game

1. Luck

2,  The Ravens' 12th Man:  Gonna be rockin' with The MAN retiring......Ed Reed...Ngata, Suggs and the boys may get some much needed adrenaline.......Lewis needs no adrenaline.....

1. Unfrickinbelievable

2. Ray Rice

I don't buy lottery tickets, so am I just denying myself millions of dollars? I believed we would make the playoffs.

I don't buy lottery tickets, so am I just denying myself millions of dollars? I believed we would make the playoffs.

No, but I have some really good stock in a company called Enron that I can give you at a good price.  You have just as much evidence that it's going to be the next Apple as you did that the Colts could make the playoffs back in August.

Come on, have faith in me!

No, but I have some really good stock in a company called Enron that I can give you at a good price. You have just as much evidence that it's going to be the next Apple as you did that the Colts could make the playoffs back in August.

Come on, have faith in me!

I have faith in what's worth having faith in.