Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 01/02 + Playoff Bonus Question

sb41champs

1. Unfrickinbelievable

2. Ray Rice

If Flacco can beat us, we deserve to lose.

Silent Hill - anyone who expected us to get in the playoffs also expects to win the lottery every time they buy a ticket.

Either that, or they saw what this team had, earlier than most. I'd say the team expected it, the owner expected it, and the Colts organization expected it. The only ones who didn't were listening to ESPN.

Either that, or they saw what this team had, earlier than most. I'd say the team expected it, the owner expected it, and the Colts organization expected it. The only ones who didn't were listening to ESPN.

Hard to say Irsay expected when he kept telling fans to temper expectations because we were rebuilding. So i think even he is surprised

No way. The owner and the team wanted to Build a monster. No one in their right mind would have put money down in Vegas that we'd be a playoff team. Not at even odds.

We all wanted it, wished for it, hoped for it, but no rational person Expected it, IMHO.

1. Unfrickinbelievable

2. Ray Rice

If Flacco can beat us, we deserve to lose.

Silent Hill - anyone who expected us to get in the playoffs also expects to win the lottery every time they buy a ticket.

I don't buy lottery tickets, so am I just denying myself millions of dollars? I believed we would make the playoffs.

I don't buy lottery tickets, so am I just denying myself millions of dollars? I believed we would make the playoffs.

No, but I have some really good stock in a company called Enron that I can give you at a good price.  You have just as much evidence that it's going to be the next Apple as you did that the Colts could make the playoffs back in August.

Come on, have faith in me!

No, but I have some really good stock in a company called Enron that I can give you at a good price. You have just as much evidence that it's going to be the next Apple as you did that the Colts could make the playoffs back in August.

Come on, have faith in me!

I have faith in what's worth having faith in.