Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Does Anyone Else Feel That Our Chances of Winning Went Down Considerably?

Horseshoe

I'm personally not afraid of all the Ray Lewis nonsense. He hasn't played in a couple months, he wont have the impact of say a QB coming back to a team.

All the pressure is on Baltimore, none on us. If Indy keeps it close, Baltimore might get tight allowing us to pull through in the end.

All the folks mentioning Lucks Int's have to also look at his last month. He hasn't been turning the ball over much at all.

Win or lose, we are in a great position for the future, but don't go counting this as an automatic L, you might look stupid Sunday night after the game. We have been the 'hands down' favorite in many games in past postseasons. How'd some of those turn out?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray has already won his SB.  I wouldn't feel bad in the least if Sunday is his last game.

I do think it will be a tough uphill climb for us.  Of course, that's what I've been thinking this entire season and here we are, so go figure?!?!

Ray Lewis will bring alot of emotion to the game TRUE.  But Ray is not 100%, the Ravens secondary is still banged up.  If the Colts line keep Luck upright it will be a long day for the Ravens.  The Colts D has to contain Rice as Rice goes so do the Ravens, the Ravens really dont have a passing game below average recivers.  Flacco has happy feet.  The Ravens are going to try and intimidate the Colts.  Once the Colts get over the OWW of the game and settle in they will win this game.  Go Colts

• 2 weeks later...
think we will be trying to run the ball more. also, not really afraid of the vaunted ravens offense either. i think it may be a low scoring game, down to the wire.

you guys played a good game. we'll meet again next year that's for sure. Next stop...New England.  Revenge from last year when Lee Evans dropped that touchdown pass in the Divisional round and then Billy Cundiff missed the 32 yd field goal to tie it up and take it into OT.

This time we're going all da' way!  "Made it Ma...Top of da World" - James Cagney - White Heat  (lol)

you guys played a good game. we'll meet again next year that's for sure. Next stop...New England.  Revenge from last year when Lee Evans dropped that touchdown pass in the Divisional round and then Billy Cundiff missed the 32 yd field goal to tie it up and take it into OT.

This time we're going all da' way!  "Made it Ma...Top of da World" - James Cagney - White Heat  (lol)

was a good game. glad we made it and our guys got a taste of not only getting there but losing. they dont like it and it only makes you want to be better. good luck against the pats. theyre some tough cookies at home.