Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

colts texans game on replay

9 posts in this topic

thought we did pretty good in it

When is/was the replay? I still have the game DVRed but they throw in interviews and radio broadcasts.

I watched it and it was the first real replay I've seen of the luck "forward pass" fumble. Wow that was a bad call as I just see. I way that was a forward pass at all. I am glad the call went for us but man, as a fan, that was a horrible call.

When is/was the replay? I still have the game DVRed but they throw in interviews and radio broadcasts.

I saw Patty Mac fall to his rump during a punt and a Texan at his feet. Was that a missed roughing the kicker or just coincidence? (If you have time to indulge me) I forgot to go back and look at it and now I can't. Someone in my house thinks criminal minds is more important than football lol. 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Also Biggie... Can't think of a bad one he ever spit, although some of the songs had too much Puff Daddy for my taste... If Mace is on a track, I can't listen to it... Monotone, mumbly, awkwardly worded every time he raps.
    • Not sure they would be bigger then Dre he is a icon he even discovered Eminem. I haven't talked about him yet he is actually prolly my favorite modern rapper his flow is absolutely amazing 
    •     Can you imagine Biggie and Tupac enjoying the success of Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, Snoop, and Chris Tucker?  They would be the same age as Dre and Snoop, and way more successful.  They could have been the most successful rappers to ever play the game, and retire as icons...   The music/movies that they could have collaborated on?  The coast-to-coast success they could have contributed to if they hadn't been gunned down?   I mean, they could have collaborated in music and movies if they had just buried the hatchet and squashed all that east/west bullcrap...    
    • I can't decide on this one.. For me, it's a toss up between Nas and Jay-Z... Both are absolute geniuses.   Kendrick Lamar will belong near the top of the list eventually.. He is amazing. Eminem has a legitimate claim to possibly having the smartest/most complex rhyme schemes and probably uses more literary convention with regard to poetical forms than all others. His rhymes on the 2nd Bad Meets Evil record (with Royce Da 5-9) should have been game-changers, but couldn't stop the mumble rap from taking over.   Twista might be the fastest, at least he's the fastest without having it overtake his flow. Bone Thugs have some incredibly quick verses.   I think Andre 3k should be included in the discussion. He has some borderline ridiculous verses, but many profound ones.    As far as old school guys, my personal preferences are KRS-1, Q-Tip, Jurrasic 5... Beasties have great jams , but not overly skilled lyricists...   Cube is the best battle rapper all time, imo, although Eminem and Common are both deadly as well   Edit: when I said "battle rapper" I should have said that he makes the best "dis tracks" battling is another scene... I think the consensus might be that Marshall Mathers is the best straight up battler
    • ......when it's time for leaving,i hope  you'll understand,i was born a rambling man.
  • Welcome New Members

•   Sorry to keep harping on the Irish thing, but did you know the horseshoe has seven points on it?  (The Colts horseshoe, anyway.  Actual shoes for horses depend on the farrier).   Seven is considered a lucky number...  Lucky.  Luck.  I'm telling you, you picked the right team to root for.   7    
    •   Don't hold Boston against the Irish.  It's not our fault.    We love our green, which makes Indiana a tearmann.   I love it that you chose to root for an underdog instead of the Pats.  I don't think it's coincidence that you became a fan around the time Luck got drafted to the Colts.  That's providence.     Horseshoe?  Luck?  Four-leaf clover?  Come on.  Hoosier Hospitality has roots in Irish fun-lovery.  If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough!  May the luck of the Irish be with you!  
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.