Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 Colts schedule

chad hugo

Some nice away dates for a short vacation... 

Never been to SF, or San Diego....    I am going to hit one of these towns next season.    Cincy and KC are withing driving range.

I see 3 appealing prime time games...

Denver @ Colts

Seattle  @  Colts

Colts  @  San Francisco

I think one of the Indy vs Houston games will be on primetime. Denver and San Fran are the automatic ones. I dont think Seattle will be on primetime.

Like this year, I hope we play Houston later in the year. Play Denver earlier in the year, and the good defensive teams later in the year.

I'm glad Pro's don't prepare like us fans sometimes think. There's no easy schedule. It's completely possible that this team overachieved this year, and next is more like .500, which is where talent wise this team is sans a few excellent vets and rookies.

I'm glad things worked pretty well this year, but it's with out upgraded talent on both sides of the ball, Luck won't be able to bail out all three phases of the game. He's going to need some help.

Well said.......hopefully the Colts will spend some of that $$$$$ that is coming off the books and help both the O and D lines. Don't want to over spend but free agency could be huge for us. I think the team overachieved, but next season we should still be above 500, I guess though I wouldn't be surprised if we were below 500 either. Too hard to predict, the schedule does look a little brutel on paper though.......Go Colts!!

with the team that is currently on the roster I see some struggles for the next schedule. But you have to consider we haven't even started the off season yet. You have the consider the draft which consists of picks 1,3,4,6,7. You have to consider our guys that are now on IR. You have to consider who we might sign from the CFL. And you have to consider a cap space of close to 50 mil. So with this current team, tough schedule. Next season is wide open for the Colts to be an awesome team. It took all year for anyone to really know who was the best team in the AFC. No one knew who was going to be in the playoffs.... I think that you guys aren't giving the Colts enough credit. You make me feel as if you think this season was a fluke. I think differently. And I think the Colts will win the division. We beat the texans at home this year. And we played them tough at their place. The texans won't have the division crown next year.

Well said.......hopefully the Colts will spend some of that $$$$$ that is coming off the books and help both the O and D lines. Don't want to over spend but free agency could be huge for us. I think the team overachieved, but next season we should still be above 500, I guess though I wouldn't be surprised if we were below 500 either. Too hard to predict, the schedule does look a little brutel on paper though.......Go Colts!!

"the schedule does look a little brutel on paper though"

Sorry, I'm not seeing this at all. I did a quick like for like v this season's schedule, and I have it at 1/2 a game harder, if at all. I'll assume the AFC South is like for like. I've matched them up as evenly as I could. Clearly there is no way to predict how better or not, each team will become from this year, so it is not an exact science. Just doing it to provide some clarity on why I think we are unnessecarily worried about next years schedule. Feel free to disagree....

Non Divisional Games

GB - DEN (equivalent)

CLE - OAK (equivalent)

MIA - MIA (equivalent)

BUF - STL (slightly tougher)

MIN - SEA (slightly tougher)

NYJ - ARI (equivalent)

NE - SF (slightly easier)

DET - SD (equivalent)

KC - KC (equivalent)

CHI - CIN (equivalent)