23.Bengals-Matt Elam

24.Seattle-Shariff Floyd

25.Ravens-Tavon Austin

26.Packers-Johnathan Cooper

27.Texans-Robert Woods

28.Falcons-Sam Montgomery

29.49ers-Sheldon Richardson

30.Broncos-Kawann Short

Forgot 24. Colts-Barrett Jones, which would knock Seattle through Broncos on down I think? But my picks for them would be the same, This is not my final mock, just end of season mock

We should pick, of the players you had available when we pick, Cooper, Richardson, or Montgomery. Just so you know, Richardson is looking like a top ten pick at the moment.

Many people are looking like a high picks, thats really to be expected with no personal workouts or combine yet

Love the Barrett Jones pick. He's plug and play type of an O-lineman. His ceiling isn't that high, but his floor is miles above some of the other O-lineman. From what I've heard and seen, he's pretty fundamentally sound. Could use a little more weight, but that depends on what position we would want  him to play. Also, the most versatile lineman, I've seen (but not that old, so what do I know?). Also, he's Andrew Luck like dorky-smart (has a degree in Accounting). Also, will fit right into Indy. A good run blocker and a good pass blocker. Uses his hands well, and is fairly quick. 

I do love mock drafts. 

I'm guessing even though it's a need, the Giants pass on Eifert.  Not due to lack of skill.

How many people thought Fleener would be a Giant?  It seems like everyone projected that because it made so much sense.

I think they pass again unless their hand is forced by everyone else's draft.

It's a good initial mock.  Fills a lot of teams current needs.  Fun to speculate.  I look forward to future updates.

6,7, and 12 are wayyyyy to early. Hunter will go late 1st if that, he's most likely a 2nd rounder. Tyler Bray will definitely not go first round, probably not even 2nd, his mechanics are horrible. DaRick will go somewhere in the second with his combine deciding early or late to early 3rd.

I'd like to see some defensive playmakers in this years draft along with some O-line help and get Anthony Spencer, Louis Vasquez, Arthur Jones, Mike Jenkins or Sam Shileds and Isaac Sopoaga in free agency.

1st: Barrett Jones or Jonathan Cooper G

3rd: Margus Hunt

4th: Baccari Rambo

6th: Tyrann Mathieu

7th: 34 OLB for special teams and back up.

like yours scousecolt, do you actually think we can get Jones from the Ravens ? ( doubt it) I'll pass on Jenkins... defiantly love Sopoaga, but doubt niners let him go. I would take Cooper if he is there over Jones, but he is moving up the board.. darfttek has him as #1 OG now..

we would be rockin if this could happen...

I think Jones is a free agent, if so the Pagano link is there and we got Redding from the Ravens as a FA last year so could see similar, seems like Sopoaga could end up a FA too, ideal while Chapman gets fit and up to NFL standards.

I don't think any team would take Cooper over Warmack, never know come draft day though, it only takes one team to like him.

he can play ant position on the O line and plays them well.. better @ Guard, is a good center and tackle.

I would take Cooper to, but IF we Do NOT take care of the O line some or all in FA we have to go Oline as 1st pick.. IMHO

he is good at a few position....in college. jack of all trades and a master of none.

Didn't the jack of all trades master of none actually win awards for playing tackle, guard and centre? More like jack or all trades master of all.

Jones isn't as talented as Warmack or maybe even Cooper but he's a very good lineman.

the nfl dust bin is littered with guys who won awards in college