Photo

Reggie Wayne - 106 of 194, 1355 yards

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#1 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 17649 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

Unless I'm reading the stat page incorrcetly...

1,355 is the exact same yard total he had in 2010 with Peyton.

Can that be right?>??

Amazing

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Warhorse

Warhorse
  • 3732 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:51 PM

Dude is game. This is his best season ever.

"Anyone a die harder fan? I will be there believing to the end. Who is with me?" Thread started by Steveeoaktree33 at 2:49 PM of the day the Colts executed the second largest comeback in NFL playoff history. Very few concurred.

#3 chad72

chad72
  • 9441 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

Glad he is a Colt, he is a lifetime Colt to me!!!

I still have the picture I took with him outside St. Elmo's Steakhouse running into him while returning from the SB village. Will always cherish it!!! :)

#4 HarassedOffTheSite

HarassedOffTheSite
  • 3375 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

Add another log to the fire of 2012's unexpected results.

* I used to spend a significant amount of time here. But between Nadine's harasment and genral stalkerlike behavior, I decided to roll over to Stampede. Her equally clueless counterpart over there, Brad Wells has departed and so now it will be my Colts home. What a shame. ;)

#5 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

Add another log to the fire of 2012's unexpected results.

The fire rises!

#6 Timo1

Timo1
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

Signing Reggie was the biggest off season signing off the year. Well besides the Broncos signing Peyton. I couldn't believe it when Reggie signed. I was going to order a Reggie Jersey, but figured he'd be gone so I got a Collie jersey instead. Which might have been a good thing because the last 2 new jerseys I got the player(Clark in 08 or 09 and Collie this year) ended up getting hurt that year. Also got a Sanders jersey, but he was hurt already so I can't be blamed for that.

#7 RealityIsLuck

RealityIsLuck
  • 663 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

Signing Reggie was the biggest off season signing off the year. Well besides the Broncos signing Peyton. I couldn't believe it when Reggie signed. I was going to order a Reggie Jersey, but figured he'd be gone so I got a Collie jersey instead. Which might have been a good thing because the last 2 new jerseys I got the player(Clark in 08 or 09 and Collie this year) ended up getting hurt that year. Also got a Sanders jersey, but he was hurt already so I can't be blamed for that.

NO LUCK JERSEYS FOR YOU!!!

In Grigson I trust. 

#8 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 6511 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

2012-7-28-wayne.jpg

#9 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 6511 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

reggie-pimp-1.jpg

#10 Warhorse

Warhorse
  • 3732 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

A player from the "U" displaying the ultimate "We".

"Anyone a die harder fan? I will be there believing to the end. Who is with me?" Thread started by Steveeoaktree33 at 2:49 PM of the day the Colts executed the second largest comeback in NFL playoff history. Very few concurred.

#11 Indra

Indra
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

A friend of mine was so upset when we re-signed Wayne and let Edge walk. Hindsight is 20/20 :)

#12 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13665 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

Reggie Wayne is a stud at life that is all.

Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#13 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13665 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

A friend of mine was so upset when we re-signed Wayne and let Edge walk. Hindsight is 20/20 :)

That's why fans don't run teams no disrespect to your friend intended.  Edge is a running back which is easier to replace the miles were racking up on Edge very quickly.  Wayne was just coming into this prime.  I thought that was one of the easier decisions Polian ever had to make. 

Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#14 Indra

Indra
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

That's why fans don't run teams no disrespect to your friend intended.  Edge is a running back which is easier to replace the miles were racking up on Edge very quickly.  Wayne was just coming into this prime.  I thought that was one of the easier decisions Polian ever had to make. 

I agree. It was a simple decision to me at the time, too. My friend can be a bit of a maroon.

#15 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 16722 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:04 AM

Another great season in his HOF Career

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#16 IndyBarb

IndyBarb
  • 254 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

So proud of what Reggie has brought to this Colts team in leadership and gameplay.

#17 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 16722 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

So proud of what Reggie has brought to this Colts team in leadership and gameplay.

ditto

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#18 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 4781 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

Reggie has engaged beast mode.

#19 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 17649 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

Its too bad WRs cant get MVP votes

#20 Tweez

Tweez
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

He was great, up until week 10. 

I don't know why but somewhere around that time his production just fell off a cliff. His numbers from a 3 week stretch from weeks 14-16 were worse than his numbers in the Green Bay game. I hope I'm wrong, but I think he's slowing down, and Luck force-feeding him the ball will stop being as effective as it was early on in the year.

I'd look for us to sign someone like Greg Jennings or Dwayne Bowe in the offseason (if Avery isn't resigned)

#21 Charliemac24

Charliemac24
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

No tweez he's not slowing down its just that he is getting double covered and bracketed a lot and luck isn't forcing it in there like he was early in the season....he's speading the ball around more

#22 Tweez

Tweez
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

I've seen most of the games a couple times over, and I don't see what teams are doing that they weren't earlier in the year. 

It was obvious that the superhuman production wasn't going to continue from early in the year (Nobody's topping Marvin's 143) but Reggie's numbers shouldn't have declined that steeply. 

#23 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 17649 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

He was great, up until week 10. 

I don't know why but somewhere around that time his production just fell off a cliff. His numbers from a 3 week stretch from weeks 14-16 were worse than his numbers in the Green Bay game. I hope I'm wrong, but I think he's slowing down, and Luck force-feeding him the ball will stop being as effective as it was early on in the year.

I'd look for us to sign someone like Greg Jennings or Dwayne Bowe in the offseason (if Avery isn't resigned)

I think we ran into good defensive teams like Houston ......

Luck isnt getting that much time to throw....so Reggie isnt getting that much time to get open

Plus Houston double -teamed him some..like C-mac said/.. WE didnt play Houston all year

Watch this week....I think we can block Baltimore's front..and Reggie will get chances..

But the top QBs throw to who's open...remember the day Peyton only threw two to Reggie when D. Revis was on him...?

Remember how everybody said reggie was washed up that day?

That was 2 years ago..

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates