Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Indianapolis at Baltimore - 1 p.m. EST

25 posts in this topic

early weather..forecast

High of 45...with sunny skies.

Little chance of rain...

..very good for January 6

* rubs hands together *

my exact reaction as well although i was going for the nbc game Saturday this clearly if a better situation.. Still what's up with the media you choose Houston and cincy over colts and ravens. Media hates us

my exact reaction as well although i was going for the nbc game Saturday this clearly if a better situation.. Still what's up with the media you choose Houston and cincy over colts and ravens. Media hates us

Nah, the media loves us. They just don't believe in us yet.

They would love nothing more than to see Manning v Luck, Manning v Brady, then Manning v Rodgers.

1 person likes this

It's always so good to feel the love there when it's "old home week"

Sometimes I don't think they like us anymore.....

1 person likes this

This actually plays to the Teams strengths. We've played at 1 for majority of the year so it's nothing NEW to us. Except this time if we Lose, there is NO 2nd Chance to bounce back the following week

* rubs hands together *

Predictions?

I think the Ravens are vulnerable but I see them prevailing something like 30-24.

You should move the chains but they have a chance to control this one on the ground.

Thoughts?

DarthMonk

My prediction 24-13 Colts win.  Indy played their best game of the year against Houston on Sunday and I see no reason why they would slow up now.  The Ravens and Colts seem to be moving in opposite directions

They are probably better on paper and we definitely struggle on the road.... However...

Baltimore really limped into the playoffs and are old and banged up, while we sprinted into them with a big win... I hope that our momentum will help us in the first half and our character carries us to victory...

Either way, our young players are going to get some experience with the BIG TIME that will help them in tough road situations throughout their careers.

They are probably better on paper and we definitely struggle on the road.... However...

Baltimore really limped into the playoffs and are old and banged up, while we sprinted into them with a big win... I hope that our momentum will help us in the first half and our character carries us to victory...

Either way, our young players are going to get some experience with the BIG TIME that will help them in tough road situations throughout their careers.

That is exactly how I see this game....experience. Of course I want us to go all the way. But the most important thing that this teams accomplishes in their maiden season with the new players and staff, is experience. It trumps any loss in the our drafting slot.

2 people like this

early weather..forecast

High of 45...with sunny skies.

Little chance of rain...

..very good for January 6

wife gave me permission to stub hub tix and make the 4 hour drive.

since im originally a baltimore colt fan, i thought it might be nice to take the family down.

but was afraid it would be too cold for my little ones and didn't pull the trigger.

now im second guessing my decision to not go.

On the plus side Mike Ditka picked the Colts to win. He had us winning last weekend too and in Detroit. Yay Ditka.

1 person likes this

On the plus side Mike Ditka picked the Colts to win. He had us winning last weekend too and in Detroit. Yay Ditka.

That's my boy, Blue!

I think Baltimore is going to have some issues blocking Mathis and Freeney. They(Baltimore) always do!

wife gave me permission to stub hub tix and make the 4 hour drive.

since im originally a baltimore colt fan, i thought it might be nice to take the family down.

but was afraid it would be too cold for my little ones and didn't pull the trigger.

now im second guessing my decision to not go.

Don't go! They are a very hostile fanbase.
1 person likes this

Don't go! They are a very hostile fanbase.

haha ^ ultimately the reason we are not going.

We're from NY and we know hostile fan bases...but I'm not bringing little ones into a Ray Ray Retirement party.

Freeney ain`t FREENEY anymore. But they will Abuse the freeney thoroughfare.

Dwight was good last week against Houston and I exoect vets to turnit up for the playoffs...

Freeney and Mathis know that one strip sack can win the game.

I like them against Baltimore's O-line

I'm looking for fellow fans that will be at the game. Baltimore will be hostile! I'm still gonna rock the gear though!