Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jay Roland

Peyton come back to Indy

3 posts in this topic

Just saw that the broncos are visiting LOS in 2013. Manning coming back. Hope we beat the Bronco's but it was good to See he had a good year this years. Still my favorite player but will not get a Manning Bronco jersey ever. Hopefully it will be a good game with us beating Denver

IND_The Catch_728x90

A bit too early right now, IMO. We will have an explosion of discussion leading to that week anyway, why rush it??? :)

You meant "Manning is coming back to Indy"...to play.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Dungy & Harrison HoF per Jim Irsay
      Dungy definitely deserved his induction based on merit.  The only real knock on him is despite all of that success only one ring and of course people expected the Colts defense to be better.  But the problem with the Colts, minus Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis, most of the Colts payroll went to the offense.  Also, the Colts defense didn't give up a lot of points under Dungy, the bend don't break defense worked for the most part.  The Colts defense in the playoffs leading up to their Super Bowl victory is what got them there, especially in the Ravens game where the offense wasn't effective.     Looking back, I think Dungy was underappreciated here, at least until we had to deal with Caldwell and even Pagano.  Dungy was a much more intelligent coach than either of them and I like Pagano.  I don't ever remember him losing a challenge.  He knew the game like the back of his hand and much more often than not made the right decisions in games.  He was also very good at making adjustments at halftime.  How many times were the Colts getting beat down in the first half, only to come back and win?  A lot, and yeah Manning was a big part of that, but so was Dungy. 
    • Here ya go. Only QB to do this.
      I think they may cut Ware in order to sign Brock, Jackson, Trevathan, and Miller (whether he's tagged or not its still gonna cost) So my point is. Ware's older, but still very good. Good enough to put up 10 sacks or more the next 2-3 years. He would be a really nice signing. We have to fix the pass rush. Signing Ware and drafting Spence at 18 would most definitely fix it. Spence, Ware, and Mathis baby!!!! Grigson watched the playoffs. He knows how important having a dominant pass rush is. It will be addressed in the coming months.
    • Cam Newton walks out of post SB interview
      Deion Sanders kills me sometimes though. He acts like we don't remember him spraying that reporter in the face with that champagne bottle years ago.
    • Here ya go. Only QB to do this.
      If they tag Miller they may not afford brock
    • Cam Newton walks out of post SB interview
      I don't blame him. I'm not going to act like I am some superior to him - it's his life and he can do what he wants with it. I'm also not going to pretend that I would act "professional" after getting as close as you can be to achieving the goal you have spent the better part of your life striving for, only to fall short. It's devastating.    Also, stop throwing around a "role model" to kids as some reasoning that he should act differently. Just because some people place others on a pedestal and worship them, doesn't mean that they have any sort of standard to live up to. That is your problem if you are worshiping people. Everyone has flaws. You can't just decide that people don't just because you idolize them. Look no further than Bill Cosby for a great example.  
  • Topics

• Members

• Blog Entries

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.