Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IndyTrav

Colts vs Talent

19 posts in this topic

Maybe Im thinking to much into this as a Colts fan, but has any team faced as much TALENT as the Colts have this season?

If I were to make a list of the Top 15 RB in the NFL, the Colts would have played nearly all of them this season.

AP, Forte, Richardson, CJx2, Fosterx2, MJD, Spiller/Jackson, Charles.....

And when we didn't play those super stud RBs? We had the high octane Packers Off. The amazing Patriots Off. And the freak of nature Calvin Johnson.

The only teams really devoid of talent were the Jets (beat down) and the Dolphins (whom we set records against).

Can anyone think of another team playing as much TALENT as we have this year?

Did we hold Adrian Peterson to his season-low...?

He didnt run 'all day' on us.

1 person likes this

That's the thing about the NFL, there is TALENT all over the place.  My guess is yes, there are other teams that played against a lot of TALENT this year.

That's the thing about the NFL, there is TALENT all over the place. My guess is yes, there are other teams that played against a lot of TALENT this year.

Ya. But face 8 of the top 10rbs? The #1 WR? Pats/Pack. That's a tall order.

We have faced some great Backs all year this sunday will not be different. We have to get them one dimensional early.

We played against some good individual players (just like everyone else in the NFL), but we sure did play alot of bad teams:

Jax 2x

Tenn 2x

KC

Cle

Mia

Buf

Det

NY Jets

That's 10 games against teams with a combined record of 38-90.

1 person likes this

We played against some good individual players (just like everyone else in the NFL), but we sure did play alot of bad teams:

Jax 2x

Tenn 2x

KC

Cle

Mia

Buf

Det

NY Jets

That's 10 games against teams with a combined record of 38-90.

And we won 80% of them. So your point is?

1 person likes this

And we won 80% of them. So your point is?

I stated and proved my point in my post.

Read it again if you missed it.

1 person likes this

I stated and proved my point in my post.

Read it again if you missed it.

Oh, sorry, you did indeed. My bad.

The Jets have serious talent, they just have a dysfunctional coach.

and no QB at all.  Honestly they might be the only team in the league that can say KC had a better QB situation than they did. 

1 person likes this

and no QB at all.  Honestly they might be the only team in the league that can say KC had a better QB situation than they did. 

I don't think the Jets haave a whole lost of talent anywhere..  

Just average...    DB with Revis...  ok...   but .. 

I wish AP got 9 more yards against us.....

I was hoping that game winning fg last night would be missed so ap could get the record in overtime... The guy deserves it. To work that hard and come nine yards short... I felt bad for him

I don't think the Jets haave a whole lost of talent anywhere..  

Just average...    DB with Revis...  ok...   but .. 

That defense as a whole are pretty good.  It's kinda a no name defense and the o-line is pretty good.  It's the skill positions on offense that they are hurting at. 

Colts win Bengals loose Colts go to Denver. What a game that would be. I'm actually hoping it comes into play. Talk about the hype. Off the chart

That just goes to show that even lousy teams have talent, and we did play lousy teams this year.  We did what we had to do, but the schedule was very weak.  Still a great season by any measure though.....