Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My first FF championship!

This season was the first season that I decided to play FF.  I have to say, now I understand what all the fuss is about lol.  My season came to an end tonight with the culmination of my opponents last player being Tony Romo!  As much as I wanted to see the skins lose (btw Alfred Morris and NOT Griffin won the game for them) I got to watch the cowboys end their season the way they did with Romo's last pick sealing the game for them.  It also sealed my first FF championship for me too!

I am the champion in my league!!!!!!!!

Sorry I don't mean to gloat, but I am super excited to win the championship.  Ironically enough he named his team the Denver Broncos. . . . . .

This season was the first season that I decided to play FF.  I have to say, now I understand what all the fuss is about lol.  My season came to an end tonight with the culmination of my opponents last player being Tony Romo!  As much as I wanted to see the skins lose (btw Alfred Morris and NOT Griffin won the game for them) I got to watch the cowboys end their season the way they did with Romo's last pick sealing the game for them.  It also sealed my first FF championship for me too!

I am the champion in my league!!!!!!!!

Sorry I don't mean to gloat, but I am super excited to win the championship.  Ironically enough he named his team the Denver Broncos. . . . . .

Good for you, I know how it feels!!!

I was a 2 time winner in my church league going for a 3 peat last night.

If Alfred Morris got 30 points, I would have still won by 5. But Tony Romo had to choke and throw that INT, and the 3rd and goal play for the Redskins had to be extended with a penalty giving Alfred Morris even more chances. Morris scored 40 and I lost by 5. Terrible night for me.

Elation on one side for the guy who won under improbable circumstances, never expected a 40 point outburst from Morris himself, anguish on the other side, that was mine. :(