Here we go:
I was listening to ESPN radio tonight and heard some interesting rumors.
1. Eagles will/have fired Reid. He expects them to make a strong push for either Chip Kelly or Bill O'Brien. If they can't land either of them he expects them to go after an OC and listed Kyle Shanahan and BA to be the favorites of those.
2. Chargers will dump Norv and AJ Smith. He thinks BA will be offered the job there but I had heard they were interested in Reid.
3. Browns are making a change. He thinks they will go after O'Brien and if they can't get him he thinks they will want Josh McDaniels from New England and said he expects the Browns to try to bring in Ryan Mallett as well if they land one of those two.
4. Jets will fire their OC but not Rex Ryan.
5. Ken Whisenhunt could be in danger in Arizona because he expects the GM to go.
6. Jags will fire their GM which could put their coach on the hot seat.
7. KC he said he can't get a read on but he thinks if the GM goes Romeo goes as well. He said it's expected if changes are made that Bill Polian will be the new GM there.
8. Lions he said the GM and Schwartz will probably keep their jobs due to the fact that the Lions owners wont want to pay that much money to people not coaching this coming year.