•  

Photo

COLTS-RAVENS TO MEET SUNDAY

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#41 Zalekcin

Zalekcin
  • Member nst
  • 4096 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

Go Colts. I have never been so proud of our team... this year when most people counted them out they overcame the odds, and showed an immense amount of heart. That is something you can't gameplan for no matter who we play. Forget the gipper win a couple more for Chuck.
The artist formerly know as Gandalf... but still rather wizardly while wearing blue and white. Drug/alcohol free. Taking a break until draft day.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 SOMDColtsfan

SOMDColtsfan
  • 598 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

C-O-L-T-S! Go Colts! Blue Nation is behind you 100% and SO PROUD.Just play with that passion you`ve shown all year,execute to your abilities and you`ll be moving on to round 2. You got this!Remember-32.Indy Colts,#ChuckStrong & ColtsStrong. Now go unleash that "monster"

#43 subvet

subvet

Stand by....

• 1158 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

Bleeding blue for "Old Home Week" and I can feel the love!!! Go Colts!!

#44 weslo1812

weslo1812
  • 805 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:28 AM

To my Colts team which has defined the word Believe!!! I want to tell you guys that I beleive!!! I want to tell you guys to continue to have faith in yourself. Having faith is believing and If you believe in yourself than thats all what matters. You guys are Unstoppable with that attitude. Only you can stop yourself! But I know you guys Beleive every second in yourself and you guys dont care what everyone else says. And Look what you guys are doing and the story you guys are still writing. Success is never guarenteed but always earned and no one know that better than you guys. You have truly earned every victory. And to Coach, What an Inspiration and example of Faith!! A true Inspiration and true warrior with the heart of a lion. I am Behind all of you guys 100 percent and I Love you guys like brothers even though I dont know you. Go out and play a full 60 Min of passionate ball. Alignment, assignment and fly to the Football!!! Go Colts and Chuckstrong!!!

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Apr
    BrentMc11

'possibly' having a re-do on my right eye tomorrow depending on the risk. It is still too far-sighted. I am too young to not have it done with a better script. Hoping it is easy...may have stitches this time with bigger incision.

Show comments (9)
View All Updates