Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

COLTS-RAVENS TO MEET SUNDAY

44 posts in this topic

Keep writing your OWN Story! Go Colts!

2 people like this

You've come this far,Why stop now? There's nothing to lose. Go out there have fun and make Baltimore hate us even more! Retire Ray Lewis! I think we are very dangerous right now! #GoColts #COLTSTRONG #CHUCKSTRONG #LUCKNTHELONGSHOTS

2 people like this

This season has been one movies are made about. Let's give this movie an ending no one will ever forget. You guys ROCK! Coltstrong!

2 people like this

East bound and down - Loaded up and Luckin' -

You're gonna do what THEY say can't be done !!

You've got a long way to go and a short time to get there -

You're east bound and we're gonna watch our Colts RUN !!

4 people like this

East bound and down - Loaded up and Luckin' - You're gonna do what THEY say can't be done !! You've got a long way to go and a short time to get there - You're east bound and we're gonna watch our Colts RUN !!

I think Ballard's got him a CON-VOY!  :)

2 people like this

This entire season has been a BLUE magic carpet ride, and it isn't going to end yet!! The playoffs aren't always about the "best" team but the team that is peaking at the right time...that is the COLTS!!! And 5 starters are coming back for this game! Look out NFL...the COLTS are back!!! Now, everyone...with me..."da-da-da-DAH-da-DAHHHHHH!!!! CHARRRRRGE!!!!" GO COLTS!!!

2 people like this

We are COLTS STRONG! Take Baltimore by storm and bring back a victory! GO BLUE!

2 people like this

My Sweetie and I are going to stay at home, we will be in our COLTS clothes, Cheering on our INDIANAPOLIS COLTS so LOUD that they will be able to hear us in Baltimore. LET'S GO COLTS, LET'S GO COLTS!!!!! I know we can do it, we are COLTSTRONG and CHUCKSTRONG!!!!!!

1 person likes this

So blessed to be a Colts fan every year but especially this year! This year you've shown everyone else what the word team really means! You've stuck through the hard and easy things together! And have overcome a lot! Im so proud to be a colts fan! Stay encouraged and play hard! Were all cheering for you!

3 people like this

They had us ranked 32 of 32 before the season began. Let's show them why they should have ranked us #1! Superbowl or Bust! #CHUCKSTRONG!

3 people like this

I have been a Colts fan since they came to Indy in 1984. I have stuck with the team thru good and bad and am SO proud of our team, especially this year. Who would have thought we would be in the playoffs with a new team, new QB, new coaches, new General Manager. Awesome team and organization. I cannot say enough good things about the Colts. I will be at home this Sunday, in my Colts jersey, yelling and cheering the Colts on to beat the Ravens. We can do it and we will! GO COLTS! bEAT THE RAVENS!

3 people like this

*Coach Pagano Gathers the Team in the pregame locker room with Irsay & Grigson present*

This is your moment guys, we made it. We beat our circumstances. You know where they had us in the beginning. 31 other teams were said to be better than you. 31 organizations were said to be better built than ours. Now look at us. The odds were stacked against us since the beginning. This is your moment to show the world that we were not to be doubted. This is your moment to show you belong here. To show that you indeed can run with the best of the best. To show that the Colts never entered a Rebuilding stage, we just reloaded. This is your moment to make an Impact on this Day. It's 2013 now. New Year, Fresh Start. Let's show them that this is our moment.

*Team comes in close for a Break Down*

Pagano: Our Moment on 3. 1.....2......3.....

Everyone: OUR MOMENT!!!!!!

*Team heads out the tunnel to the field*

3 people like this

I am so inspired and so blessed to see how far our team has come in just 1 short year !!! Now we are playoff bound and ready to show everyone we are back !! Let's take Baltimore by storm and bring home another WIN !!! We are #COLSTRONG and #CHUCKSTRONG !!!

2 people like this

So blessed to be a Colts fan every year but especially this year! This year you've shown everyone else what the word team really means! You've stuck through the hard and easy things together! And have overcome a lot! Im so proud to be a colts fan! Stay encouraged and play hard! Were all cheering for you!

Hello Bethany!! Welcome to the Colts site!!! :cheer::cheer2::goodluck::highfive2:

Bethany

I love being a Colts fan. I'm so proud of how you have pulled together as a team. Everyone stepped up when it was necessary and did what you do best! PLAY WITH HEART.

3 people like this

Ever since day 1 I knew Luck and the Colts would be special but wasn't expecting it to be this special. Colts made the playoffs with Luck under center in his rookie season and has a chance to reach the superbowl. Anything is possible with a little luck.

3 people like this

Lets keep up the spirit of the CHUCKSTRONG THEME and take it all the way to the

Super BOWL and show them all, what a kickstart team Indy really is.

GO ALL THE WAY CHUCKSTRONG COLTS WE WILL ALL BE CHEERING FOR YOU.

CUZ

2 people like this

This weekend we need the "BLUE WAVE" Defense to step up another notch! No near picks! You touch it! You take it! Don't try to be a hero and take it home recklessly. Go down and trust Luck to take control! Luck - Take whats given to you! We will be alright! Go Shoe! Go Blue! We are behind you! P. Maurice

1 person likes this

If we want to win we need a total team effort like we have had all year. If everyone hits there assignments on all plays I don't see why we can't win. You don't have to be the most talented team to win, just gotta have heart and play for what you love. Go Big Blue!

1 person likes this

You already have Luck on your side so play hard for all 60 minutes and we'll be victorious!!

1 person likes this

LET'S GET READY TO TACKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the right corner, from Syracuse University, with a professional record of 298 Tackles and 107.5 Sacks - it's Dwight "THE TAZ" Freeney. In the left corner, from Alabama A&M, with a professional record of 428 Tackles and 91.5 Sacks - it's Robert "THE MAGNIFICENT" Mathis. Gentlemen: protect yourselves at all times, make this a clean win and SACK that Quarterback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE COLTSTRONG!!!!! #CHUCKSTRONG!!!!

1 person likes this

go colts.i believe that you all can win the game.i am going to watch the game on sunday.i have my colt jersey and hat on right.

1 person likes this

Coach Pagano, I have lost count of how many times I have watched your speech to the team after the win over the Texans. But ever time I watched, you brought tears to my eyes because you were spot on. The Colts have brought a smile to my face at times when I had little to smile about, have given me hope on days that I felt hopeless, and I am positive that I am not alone. I am so proud of this team and so thankful to be a Colt's fan. Now go out and defeather those Ravens!

3 people like this

Determination, heart, skill, blood, sweat, tears and lucky horseshoes! I believe in blue. I believe you are Coltstrong!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Coach you are an inspiration to all. Thanks for letting us in on your battle with cancer. I just pray my brother-in-law keeps up the fight as well. Go Colts beat those Ravens...

1 person likes this

You guys make us proud to be Colts fans. Inspirational and a class act all the way. God Bless!

1 person likes this

As a Colts fan living in Baltimore, this past week has been tough on me and I know this weekend will be even tougher, lol, but I know the Colts will bring home a win on Sunday and finally shut up all these Ravens fans that give me grief every day!!! :)

2 people like this

Treat this as any other game..play hard, play fast, play smart. Don't listen what anyone else thinks. Believe in yourselves and believe in Coach. You won games because of heart, determination, and the ability to play as a complete team. You refused to quit, even when the odds were against you. No one but yourselves and the organization believed you could win more than a few games..no one thought you would be in the position you are in right now..even now, others think you don't belong, that you're a fluke, etc..but you proved them all wrong over and over again.

Now is the time to prove it once again...You all have more heart, soul, and determination than any team I have ever witnessed. You belong in this game..and you will prove it again Sunday..

Now..go out...and show the world once again, what wearing the horseshoe really means..

and everything will work out...

So..put your hands together...Chuck on 3..ONE TWO THREE...CHUCK!!!

2 people like this

I'm so excited and proud of " My Team"! can't wait to put on my Jersey crank up the volume on my tv and jump,scream and holler for another WIN! my friends and neighbors get a kick out of my endless devotion to My Colts! Know that a lady in Florida is Colt Strong! God

Bless all my players and their families!

1 person likes this

All throughout the season, this team has defied the odds. With their backs against the wall, the team has put it all on the line and come together like a family. These playoffs are no different. This week, things are no different. We are the underdogs against a favoured Ravens team that will come out and play passionately. Go out and get 'em, boys!

1 person likes this

What a fantastic team and year this has been. We never miss a game and have truly enjoyed watching this group come together !! Your 4th quarter finishes are almost "heart stopping". GO COLTS !!! Loud and Proud in Indiana !!

I've been a COLTS for a lot of years and this is the most excited I've been about the playoffs in years. Go Colts from the best fan in WV.

Cassius vaughn looking forward to seeing you sunday you have brought excitment and great play to the corner position for the indianapolis colts.you continually grow and have held your own stay with your game see you sunday..

Dear Team,

It is an honor and privelege to be a fan of a team with such integrity and class. Your strength and support for Coach Pagano is inspiring to all of us, and it's hard to describe the emotion I felt when I watched you play for the coach all season long. You have surpassed any expectations any of us had, and it has been a joy to watch you succeed. I am so, so proud of you, and you all must feel very proud of yourselves for your accomplishments. So go out there and play hard, build that monster, and keep being ChuckStrong and ColtsStrong! Loud and Proud from California!