Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ColtsFTW

Same Houston writer even more Indy bashing...

Fx Stryker    2,705
the majority of traffic this guy gets comes from these forums

He probably noticed the rise after his first rant about Indy. He has now taken the ball, and will continue to run with it.

Gavin    7,030

Is it wrong that I want to hear that this piece of trash died a tragically yet painful death(Notice no emoticon because I am dead serious)? I mean what kind of human  would twist Paganos cancer in such a negative way he did

Callie    100

Terrible article. Love how he bashes Indy, after it was pretty much confirmed Indy is a major city, and a great one at that after the reviews last year.

Haters gonna hate.

bavanlan    1,715
the majority of traffic this guy gets comes from these forums

I can't tell if people don't realize this, don't care, or are actually as insecure as he apparently says we are.

Just say no, people.

Brooklyn Colt    187
Is it wrong that I want to hear that this piece of trash died a tragically yet painful death(Notice no emoticon because I am dead serious)? I mean what kind of human  would twist Paganos cancer in such a negative way he did

I wouldn't wish death on anyone..but I can assure you that no f**** would be given..

GoColts8818    7,287
I can't tell if people don't realize this, don't care, or are actually as insecure as he apparently says we are.

Just say no, people.

Honestly I think that's why keeps doing it.  He knows it gets him attention.  You don't become famous as a writer by saying stuff people agree with. 

JlynRN    600

LOL yawn, the troll sports "writer" is up to his usual antics.  How he can actually call himself a writer is beyond me. All he wants is attention and he will do anything to get it !!!

Poster X    1,093

Whatever happened to real flight attendants like the guy who worked for JetBlue that grabbed a couple of beers, pull the emergency slide, and jump off the airplane? That guy was a hero... this guy is another name for a male appendage.

pacolts56    2,349

Just say no, people.

Agreed.

Besides....can there be anyone more insecure than that mongoloid's own stage-frightened football team right now?

NewColtsFan    12,956

Wow......

That is one sick and twisted individual.   

Whatever he is or isn't, he isn't worth the trouble.    He's just a bad human being masquerading as a sportswriter, and a bad one at that.

Revenge is a dish best served cold....   and that's what he's got to chew on tonight....   a dish served cold!

What a Loser!       :facepalm:        :slaphead:      :bored:

Qwiz    3,629
Whatever happened to real flight attendants like the guy who worked for JetBlue that grabbed a couple of beers, pull the emergency slide, and jump off the airplane? That guy was a hero... this guy is another name for a male appendage.

Adam's Apple? haha

Malakai432    4,182
He's just gonna keep writing articles like this if you keep giving him traffic.

Yes but the more attention he gets the faster he will work his way up to worlds most terrible journalist! Then he'll be having to write about the atrocities of inter family breeding in the hills of Virginia, "hears Deliverance music."