Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts will play the Baltimore Ravens at 1 PM on Sunday (Merge)

Coltswarriors

This is good. THIS IS REALLY GOOD.

We are used to playing 1 pm on Sunday's. Same old same old.

Exactly.....I didnt want to play Saturday....and I want to play in the daylight..so the conditions arent as bad.

Of all the AFC teams left...Baltimore is the one I (and a lot of us) wanted to play

..this is really falling into place...

I don't think NBC like the colts anymore lol. But aleast the play a team that I think they can play well against.
Collingsworth absolutly hates us and is in love with RGIII anyway, so it's a losing battle. Phil Simms has been a Luck hater back in 2011 but has come around some and i believe even flagged Luck as ROY.

It's funny, I was over at the Ravens forum and they were all excited for the number of INTs that Luck has thrown, and are convinced that they will have a field day on defense. Luck has not turned the ball over in 3 straight games. Even on the road in a hostile Reliant Stadium, Luck was clean with his passes. Completion percentage could be higher, but many dropped passes by the receiver cannot be helped by #12. Yesterday for example, Vic had a pass go right through his hands on an easy 3rd and short pickup. This team will surprise Baltimore fans next weekend. I don't know if it's naivete or what, but I am not too worried about next week's game (yet).

How fitting.

The Colts have played every game, but 2 at 1:00, so it only makes sense that they play the playoff game at 1.

A few years ago, the Dolphins made it to the playoffs in a somewhat magical season for them. They played the Ravens at 1:00, and were unfortunately smoked out of the water.

Let's prevent that from happening to us.

This guy has proven to be VERY important to the DL in every aspect.    If Redding is solid and good to go Sunday Indy will be hard to handle. 

Cory Redding did say on the Sports Locker tonight that he would definately be playing next weekend!  He wouldn't miss it.