Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

cowboys at redskins thread

shakedownstreet

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun fact: I don't feel bad for the Cowboys. At all. I'm sick and tired of the whole America's Team crap every damn year. I'm sick of Romo being propped up every week. And I don't want Romo to succeed, we here in Bufflao still hate him for that 2007 MNF game against the Bills. We hate Dallas for their two beatdowns against us in Super Bowls 27 and 28. So let them rot.

Besides, the Patriots are enough for me to worry about this postseason. I don't need the Cowboys on my shoulders too.

Why feel sorry for romo? He gets the money, the attention, more national TV games, ...everything a QB could want and yet he consistently chokes in every conceivable way known to human society. And yet, jones will take up for him and he will continue on next year as I'd it never happened. Bit I hate the Cowboys with a passion.

Yeah it's over. Congrats to the Skins. And mainly our poster RGIII here who I am sure is ecstatic.

Who would have thought Luck/RG3 and Wilson all make it in? This is some rookie class, they seem so advanced it's crazy.

Cowboys and Giants both deserved to lose the division this year. The Giants especially really let me down at times for a SB Champion.

Man, Morris scored me 39.2 points FF and the Titans D got be 38. Why couldn't I be in a Champ game, haha.

Alfred Morris won the championship for my opponent. I was leading by 26 points with Garcon and Dan Bailey to go. He had Alfred Morris. Darn it!!! I was going for a 3 peat in my church FF league in championships. I lost by 5 points, thanks to that last TD by Morris. :(

Morris is on my hate list now.

Good God Romo, cant you keep the ball away from the Redskins for 1 flipping possession? Romo is an ungodly choker when it counts most. I was willing to give him credit for all the recent good play but he just choked it away when it mattered most.

I am sorry but what Collinsworth did is exactly my problem with RG3 and it's not even RG3's fault!  Morris carried this team tonight when it was clear RG3 was not 100% and yet Collinsworth is making it sound like RG3 did it all by himself.  That's the media over hyping RG3.  RG3 is very very good no question but after the two times I've seen the Redskins i am not sure there is a better rookie in the league than Morris and I think he's had more to do with the Redskins winning than anyone else.  Don't get me wrong RG3 has helped I don't think Morris could have done it without RG3 but it's far from RG3 and 52 other guys like some in the media make it seem.