Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

cowboys at redskins thread

shakedownstreet

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RG3 is playing hurt no question they just point it out at half-time so no hating just stating he's not playing well but he's playing hurt.  Credit to him being out there hurt and helping his team but it's clear he's not the same player he is when he is healthy. 

We all know this is a what have you done for me lately league if RG3 doesn't pick it up in the second half and with Wilson being trapped in Seattle where he doesn't get the media coverage he would if he played in an east coast city you and Luck leading the Colts to their W today you have to wonder if it might swing the vote back to Luck for Rookie of the Year.  Honestly I don't think you really object to any of those three winning the award. 

RG3 is playing hurt no question they just point it out at half-time so no hating just stating he's not playing well but he's playing hurt.  Credit to him being out there hurt and helping his team but it's clear he's not the same player he is when he is healthy. 

We all know this is a what have you done for me lately league if RG3 doesn't pick it up in the second half and with Wilson being trapped in Seattle where he doesn't get the media coverage he would if he played in an east coast city you and Luck leading the Colts to their W today you have to wonder if it might swing the vote back to Luck for Rookie of the Year.  Honestly I don't think you really object to any of those three winning the award. 

I think Wilson made his case against the 49ers last night on SNF. I think 4 touchdowns against the then #1 defense kind of put him over the top.  Honestly, if I was voting, I would give it to Morris. Dude is a certified stud..

Harbaugh wanted a two QB system at Stanford. O.o With Griffin and Luck, and ALMOST had it!

The thing is that would have probably killed them in terms of their draft status.  Honestly it wouldn't have shocked me if RG3 wouldn't have ended up moved to another poistion.  He made the right choice in picking another school. 

Dallas td, the play clock would have been negative 7 seconds and the refs didn't call delay of game. What part of Texas did you say you are from?

I want both teams to fail. Is that possible? Would a tie put Chicago as the NFC East champion?

Chicago isn't NFC east.

Watching the Redskins the two times I have this year and it's becoming clear to me that Morris is much more important to the Redskins success than he is given credit for.  Don't get me wrong I think RG3 is a truly special player but I don't think the credit is split fairly between RG3 and Morris. 

The thing is that would have probably killed them in terms of their draft status.  Honestly it wouldn't have shocked me if RG3 wouldn't have ended up moved to another poistion.  He made the right choice in picking another school. 

It really would have. If there was one thing in the world, I would want it to be to see how different scenarios would have played out. I wonder what it would be like if they actually did that.