Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Aaron Rodgers

Jules

I adore this man. Great great player. Great QB. Feared by many.

But, you know once in a while you gotta come back from a deficit in a game and THAT is where he has issues it seems.

Packers....come on.

For all those who pick on Favre, he could lead comebacks better then Rodgers ever could.

There is still time left, lots of it. Can you do it Aaron? The bye is on the line. If not you play this suddenly resurgent Vikes team AGAIN next weekend.

man, i am actually sad AP didnt break that record...I wanted him to get it so bad.

That last run was typical AP all season. Breaks off an amazing run for a chip shot FG.

Also, after much deliberation and thought, I think AP should be MVP, but after listening to Jules, if not him I'd have to go Rodgers.

I swear, GB makes me want to break things.

As soon as I start telling everyone how good they are, their secondary decides to try their best to make Chris Ponder look like Daunte Culpepper in his prime slingin' them bombs to Cris Carter and Randy Moss. The secondary was a joke today. The Vikings were dead last ranked 32nd in the league on passing and you would have thought Ponder was a Pro Bowler today.

Rodgers has to run for his life all day long just to make a throw. He gets sacked so much, where is the protection? He was sacked 45 times this season going into that game, Lord have mercy what that number is now.

It wouldn't be right to not give Adrian Peterson the credit he deserves. he totally ran all over the Packers defense, which isn't a shock (don't he always rush for 100 on that "impressive" defense?). But overall, GB could have won this game, it was on the table for them but that defense just decided to give up when they needed a stop the most.

Can GB win it all? Yes they can, but they better find out a solution to protecting Rodgers FAST. I'm nervous in my boots about them playing this game next week.

I swear, GB makes me want to break things.

As soon as I start telling everyone how good they are, their secondary decides to try their best to make Chris Ponder look like Daunte Culpepper in his prime slingin' them bombs to Cris Carter and Randy Moss. The secondary was a joke today. The Vikings were dead last ranked 32nd in the league on passing and you would have thought Ponder was a Pro Bowler today.

Rodgers has to run for his life all day long just to make a throw. He gets sacked so much, where is the protection? He was sacked 45 times this season going into that game, Lord have mercy what that number is now.

It wouldn't be right to not give Adrian Peterson the credit he deserves. he totally ran all over the Packers defense, which isn't a shock (don't he always rush for 100 on that "impressive" defense?). But overall, GB could have won this game, it was on the table for them but that defense just decided to give up when they needed a stop the most.

Can GB win it all? Yes they can, but they better find out a solution to protecting Rodgers FAST. I'm nervous in my boots about them playing this game next week.

Same here. Preach it.

I can't believe they always do this to us.