Photo

Lucas Oil is turning into a fortress

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 UKColt13

UKColt13
  • 942 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

Love our play in our house, everyone is so intense!
Twitter: @AidenRudd

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 14026 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

We are blown assignment from being 10-0 there in our last 10 games.  Make no mistake if you can win your home games and split on the road like the Colts did you are going to have a great season. 

Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#3 SLILLINGTON10

SLILLINGTON10
  • 906 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

watch out next year when we win the home field in the playoffs

"BETTER TO BE JUDGED BY 12, THAN BE CARRIED BY 6"

#4 FireJimCaldwell

FireJimCaldwell
  • 6076 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

The House that Manning built is a nice stadium. 

#5 Malakai432

Malakai432
  • 7196 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

Indeed it has, now the deputy is doing a fabulous job at continuing the tradition.

Vontae Davis is what happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object, then they have a kid! 

Dancing Monkey BAM!  :monkeydance: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Bandit strikes again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#6 House

House
  • 7133 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

Lucas Oil was insane today. The energy and atmosphere were amazing. On third down the crowd was off the charts.

Great 12th man today, happy I was apart of it lol.
In another moment, down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

#7 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 19228 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

Can't wait til next season

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#8 TrueBlueHorseshoe

TrueBlueHorseshoe
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

Really looking forward to being a team opponents dread to face at home.  Gaze upon our works ye mighty, and despair.

#9 hawkeyes

hawkeyes
  • 1722 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

LOL ... yep cause we usually have always lost at home.   geeesh!

This 11-5 team has less talent on it than last years 2-14 team .... just goes to show you any given sunday and how much they really just "QUIT" playing last year!

:blueshoe: Lets Go Colts! :blueshoe:

#10 Snowglobe

Snowglobe
  • 409 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

LOL ... yep cause we usually have always lost at home.   geeesh!

This 11-5 team has less talent on it than last years 2-14 team .... just goes to show you any given sunday and how much they really just "QUIT" playing last year!

Lol "QUIT" playing. It sure helps losing an elite quarterback too.

Edited by 21isSuperman, 30 December 2012 - 08:53 PM.

Peyton Manning - 12 playoff losses - most in NFL history

#11 ColtsFTW

ColtsFTW
  • 414 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

How about the house that Manning built and Luck maintained? lol =P

#12 FireJimCaldwell

FireJimCaldwell
  • 6076 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

How about the house that Manning built and Luck maintained? lol =P

I guess it could be said for Yankee stadium,  The house that Ruth built and Mantle redecorated

#13 luckyblue

luckyblue
  • 288 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:22 PM

Really should have been 8-0 at home this year, if it wasn't for that flukey long pass by of all people,blaine gabbert. That play may have cost us the division!

#14 Fx Stryker

Fx Stryker
  • 5866 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

I guess it could be said for Yankee stadium,  The house that Ruth built and Mantle redecorated

And Rodriguez gets to stink up. haha Even though it's a new stadium, but is still Yankee stadium isn't it?

#15 FireJimCaldwell

FireJimCaldwell
  • 6076 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

And Rodriguez gets to stink up. haha Even though it's a new stadium, but is still Yankee stadium isn't it?

That's what they call it.  I still can't believe they didn't turn it into some form of museum.  Too much greatness played in that old building to tear it down and turn it into a parking lot. 

I went to a 4th of July game in 1998 vs. the Orioles which was the stadium's 75th anniversary.  They played Lou Gehrig's speech in its entirety. Knowing I was standing where someone else was in 1939 hearing those words, was a bit of an eerie feeling.

#16 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 4062 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

That's what they call it.  I still can't believe they didn't turn it into some form of museum.  Too much greatness played in that old building to tear it down and turn it into a parking lot. 

I went to a 4th of July game in 1998 vs. the Orioles.  They played Lou Gehrig's speech in its entirety. Knowing I was standing where someone else was in 1939 hearing those words, was a bit of an eerie feeling.

Your right on the money my Freind,Im a lifelong Cardinals fan for going on 49 years,but that stadium was full of history and nostalgia from some of the alltime greats :thmup:

#17 FireJimCaldwell

FireJimCaldwell
  • 6076 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

Your right on the money my Freind,Im a lifelong Cardinals fan for going on 49 years,but that stadium was full of history and nostalgia from some of the alltime greats :thmup:

To me they could have done a lot with it, to preserve that type of history. You can't make things like that again. Huge difference in Yankee Stadium and the RCA Dome.

Cooperstown is a great trip. It's a little hamlet of a town and has all the history and stuff, but getting there is a chore. The building is kinda small.. Maybe they could have moved the concept of the hall of fame. Tons of people would have complained and I see that point of view and share that point of view to a point, but to me you don't throw away history like that.

In Atlanta, when they tore down Fulton County Stadium, they actually built a parking lot on it but at least they outlined the  the bases, infield/outfield/etc. , and have the spot where Aaron's 715th landed and tried to do some things like that. 

DSCF7194.JPG

#18 Callie

Callie
  • 198 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

I could feel and see the energy on TV. We need this every week, and we will for sure be a force at home, no questions asked!

#19 ConBro

ConBro
  • 1137 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

Indeed it has, now the deputy is doing a fabulous job at continuing the tradition.

"The Deputy".... I like it ;)

:blueshoe: 2013 AFC South Champions :blueshoe:

#20 chad72

chad72
  • 9894 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:20 AM

The young guys on offense feeling at home, the O-line being able to hear the calls right, and saving the 12th man vocal cords to help the defense all make for a good combo :)

#21 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger
  • 1147 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:33 AM

and ARod demolished...

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates