Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did anybody laugh when....

YOUR GM

They cut the  cameras to the Texans sideline when they knew the game was over? Owen Daniels looked like he was over there re-evaluating his life. Somebody get these guys on suicide watch :funny:  

Indeed....Owen looked like he'd just gotten served liver and onions for dinner for the 7th night in a row.

Probably hate LOS with every being of their soul.

0-11 in Indy and couldn't beat a 2-14 Colts team and a Colts team with nothing to play for when they had homefield for the playoffs on the line in their last two trips.  If they can't win those two games in Indy there has to be a sense of doubt when they come to Indianapolis to play. 

Their faces were priceless! lmao

The only faces that beat these were those of Aaron Rodgers and his teammates when they were originally laughing at us thinking they were going to beat us earlier in the season and then at the end of the game those ticked off expressions when we beat them. :) :) :)

Which texans game is this from? I can remember.

It was the 2009 road game, I think. Whichever one where Chad Simpson sealed the game when he broke through a bunch of tackles and scored. They immediately cut to that little girl. She looks like she's saying, "Really, ya'll?......Chad Simpson?" lol

Which texans game is this from? I can remember.

It wasn't rosencopter but like the year before that game the Texans got out to a huge lead in first half and the Colts came storming back on them in the second half and that's where the picture game from because the Texans were up like 17-3 at one point. 

It wasn't rosencopter but like the year before that game the Texans got out to a huge lead in first half and the Colts came storming back on them in the second half and that's where the picture game from because the Texans were up like 17-3 at one point. 

The rosencopter! EPIC. If I ever need a laugh, I just watch that.

They cut the cameras to the Texans sideline when they knew the game was over? Owen Daniels looked like he was over there re-evaluating his life. Somebody get these guys on suicide watch :funny:
Indeed Bruce, JJ was chomping on his own lip, mouth guard or something. Texans were demoralized to pure perfection. Now we have to do the same thing to the Ravens, much harder on their turf.

Btw again, no disrespect earlier just some good old goofiness on my part.

:)

We definitely have a new rivalry thing going on here with Houston.

I absolutely love it! That punk foster....

We won. And how inspiring to see coach down there. Wow. Brought tears to me eyes.

#Chuckstrong

WTH???

Foster is a punk?     You mean the same guy who scored and immediately ran over to the Chuckstrong sign and patted it with respect and then bowed to it to show even more respect!

Here's the Video in case you missed the moment....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/houston-arian-foster-shows-respect-chuck-pagano-touchdown-220616081--nfl.html

That guy?    He's a punk?

Sure wish that punk was on my team!     He's a heckuva runner!     I don't know what he's done that's rubbed you the wrong way,  but I think the 'punk' think is a serious misevaluation on your part....

Just my two cents....

Edited by Coltssouth
edit of quoted post

The only faces that beat these were those of Aaron Rodgers and his teammates when they were originally laughing at us thinking they were going to beat us earlier in the season and then at the end of the game those ticked off expressions when we beat them. :) :) :)

I dunno, Matt Stafford's face definitely comes close.

That thread was pretty entertaining, full of chicken littles. Although my favorite part was the comments about how the colts showed that they tanked last season on purpose to draft luck. Really? That's what they think happened. How can someone think that when only a 1/3 of that roster is still around, releasing arguably the best QB of all time (for a highly praised but still uncertain prospect), tons of money in dead cap space, about every coach let go, and a new front office. And still manage 11 wins, most of which were comeback wins under an interium coach. If that was the plan, the Polian is a freaking genius for coming up such an elaborate plan that included getting himself fired.

I normally try to not take pleasure in others misfortunes but in this case I am willing to make an exception.  Would of loved to have seen somebody wagging their finger at JJ Watt.

And it was predicted that Watt would break the sack record against us.

Ha!

Sorry. No sacks for you, 'roid boy!

:neener:

WTH???

Foster is a punk?     You mean the same guy who scored and immediately ran over to the Chuckstrong sign and patted it with respect and then bowed to it to show even more respect!

Here's the Video in case you missed the moment....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/houston-arian-foster-shows-respect-chuck-pagano-touchdown-220616081--nfl.html

That guy?    He's a punk?

Sure wish that punk was on my team!     He's a heckuva runner!     I don't know what he's done that's rubbed you the wrong way,  but I think the 'punk' think is a serious misevaluation on your part....

Just my two cents....

Foster is a good guy