•  

Photo

We suck

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#41 King Colt

King Colt

Colt fan for 53 yrs. now!

• 941 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

What is a "slump"? Why does a football team win 12 then slide in to the losers column three times in a row? Why does a baseball team score 10 runs one game and the next game go hitless? Why can't Tiger Woods win a major since his incident? If it is not psychological then what is it? I can understand a single person slumping but not an entire team. It has never made sense and never will.
"Build The Monster, Then Turn It Loose"

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 SilentHill

SilentHill

Next Man Up

• 3200 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

I'm rooting for you guys!

Better you face the Texans than us.

Typo... Patriots.

“What he does on the field – he’s an assassin…Class with cruelty.” – Jim Harbaugh on Andrew Luck

"It's okay to be smarter than everyone else, but you can't go around pointing it out!" – Mary Cooper

#43 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 7052 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

I think it is almost inevitable at times that we play Denver in a few weeks. Most won't want this here either but it might have to happen.

We have to beat Baltimore. But, I can almost feel the networks gearing up for a full week of Manning vs. Colts and making it the night game.

http://forums.colts....strong-feeling/

its not T.Y its T.watttttttttt WHAT DID T JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#44 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11948 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:12 AM

I guess what perplexes me most is what in the worst happened to DC Wade Phillips & that stingy defense at the start of the NFL season? Was losing LB Brian Cushing really that devastating? It's almost like the Texans won the AFC South & then lost their footing & fell off a cliff. I can't explain it. Other than JJ Watt, where did that promising defense go? 

There is still time to fix it, but there is zero room for error now. Good luck Houston because that Bengals defense is tough & takes no prisoners man. 

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Apr
    BrentMc11

'possibly' having a re-do on my right eye tomorrow depending on the risk. It is still too far-sighted. I am too young to not have it done with a better script. Hoping it is easy...may have stitches this time with bigger incision.

Show comments (9)
View All Updates