Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We suck

Vance

Sorry buddy. You were never meant to win this game.

And you are probably right about the Bengals (although you won't get creamed, you'll probably lose). This is reminiscent of the Packers and Giants last year. You have to get hot at the right time, and right as we've heated up you've cooled way down.

I think we may be able to win a playoff game. How crazy is that?

We're gonna get creamed by the Bengals

Naahhhh!

Division games are tricky to start with.....today's extraordinary circumstances were off the charts.

The Texans remind me of the early 2000s Colts teams in that they are plenty talented enough to beat anyone...they just have to get some critical wins under their belts. If they take out the Bengals convincingly...that could jump-start them back to a playoff run.

You're team is too good to be overlooked or taken lightly.

Sometimes winning the hard way could be better in the long run.

the texans have talent in spades. we all know it takes more than talent to be great, otherwise the lions would win the super bowl every year

this year's colt team has more grit than any team during the manning era

Just ask the Chargers what talent alone means.  From 2006 till about 2010 they were about the most talented team in the league and won one playoff game against a team not named the Colts over that span and never got further than the the AFC Title game. That's why I've never said we only won one Super Bowl Title with Peyton.  A lot of very talented teams would have gladly taken that one. 

I think too many of the Houston faithful underestimated the young talent and heart of this Colts team all season.

Not anymore.

The Colts are for real. Young, but for real.

As for Cincy it is tough to say. I mean Houston looked awful to end last year too but still managed to beat the Bengals in the WC round.

I really don't know about this game. Houston will have to pick it up fast.

Can I just be honest and say Matt Schaub bugs the crap out of me so bad. I feel Houston will always be held back by this guy. No it factor. No clutch ability.

He is just "there" to me.

imagine if you were a football player. would andrew luck or matt schaub inspire you more to play great

yeah, that's what i thought 

I still would not count out the Texans next weekend by any means. They are becoming due for a win again IMO. Cincy has played pretty good football but I am not sure they have been as challenged as people think either.

Houston just played two inspired playoff teams in back to back weeks. And NE a few weeks before. That is tough.......you can't say they have not been challenged going into the playoffs at the end of the year.

And when was the last time the Bengals won a playoff game? 1990?

I still would not count out the Texans next weekend by any means. They are becoming due for a win again IMO. Cincy has played pretty good football but I am not sure they have been as challenged as people think either.

Houston just played two inspired playoff teams in back to back weeks. And NE a few weeks before. That is tough.......you can't say they have not been challenged going into the playoffs at the end of the year.

And when was the last time the Bengals won a playoff game? 1990?

I fully expect the Texans to beat the Bengals at home.  However I am not sure going back to New England in week 2 is going to do much for their long term playoff plans. Losing that bye and home-field just kills because I think one of three teams will come out of the AFC, Broncos, Pats, or Texans.  Now the Texans went from probably only having to beat the Broncos or Pats at home to get to the Super Bowl to probably having to beat both on the road plus win another game to get there. 

I fully expect the Texans to beat the Bengals at home.  However I am not sure going back to New England in week 2 is going to do much for their long term playoff plans. 

I think it is almost inevitable at times that we play Denver in a few weeks. Most won't want this here either but it might have to happen.

We have to beat Baltimore. But, I can almost feel the networks gearing up for a full week of Manning vs. Colts and making it the night game.

I think it is almost inevitable at times that we play Denver in a few weeks. Most won't want this here either but it might have to happen.

We have to beat Baltimore. But, I can almost feel the networks gearing up for a full week of Manning vs. Colts and making it the night game.

Broncos will play at 4:00 on Saturday that has been announced.  With that said ESPN might interrupt their round the clock Jets/Tebow divorce coverage to talk about a Colts Broncos game.  

I like the Bengals over Houston...     Houston has simple fell apart of late.   Indy should have beat them 2 weeks ago and just gave it away. 

I don't like the way Houston is playing at all.    Same for Balt.

True but the same was with Houston at the end of last year. I do think Cincy can win but I also think the Texans have had a really tough schedule to end the year. I am still torn on how good Cincy is. Sure they beat the Steelers, oh wow. Those guys are falling apart and are banged up.

Baltimore pretty much seemed to tank todays game too.

How good is Cincy?

Houston at home won't go down easy IMO.

I sense we might be going to mile high in two weeks. ;)

Broncos will play at 4:00 on Saturday that has been announced.  With that said ESPN might interrupt their round the clock Jets/Tebow divorce coverage to talk about a Colts Broncos game.  

Interesting.

I thought they would give Denver the night game. But, who gets that night game?

Oh I just saw SF got the night game. Not a bad choice. They could potentially host GB or Seattle.

Hmmm I don't know if the Bengals are going to go into Houston and beat them. I would still put my $ on the Texans. It is a possibility the Texans could play craptacular though, but can the Bengals stop JJ?

Yeah it's a confusing game you can realistically see going either way. I just am never sure when the Bengals will turn into the Bengals and when the Texans turn into the Texicants instead of the Texicans.

Yeah it's a confusing game you can realistically see going either way. I just am never sure when the Bengals will turn into the Bengals and when the Texans turn into the Texicants instead of the Texicans.

Indeed..... Will the kittens show up, or the tigers??? Will the Texicans show up or the Texicants.

This board will be soooo polarized if that game happens.  Some posters might spontaneously combust LOL.  I am all for it and why not?  If indy wants to be the best, shouldn't they beat the best?

You didn't know ESPN has now realized that Griffin is the new media darling and we have a whole week to hear about Griffin vs. Wilson. . . . .

Can I say for the record, that come next Saturday I will be a Seahawks fan for that game

the texans have talent in spades. we all know it takes more than talent to be great, otherwise the lions would win the super bowl every year

this year's colt team has more grit than any team during the manning era

Cincinnati has talent too, they're healthy, and have momentum. Texans better snap out of it or go 1 and done.