Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28-16 Colts....going to Baltimore with some momentum!  

Vontae is healthy.......we are 'as healthy' as we have been.....play for 60 minutes and prepare like champions!

Deji karim, Heard....Geathers....Guy..........'Guys' never heard of before December......amazing effort  :colts:  :colts:  :colts:  :colts:  :colts:  :colts:   And CHUCK is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

This has to be one of the top games in Colts History. After all the adversity, all the changes, Coach fighting back from leukemia, and to win convincingly over the then #1 seed in the AFC in Coach Pagano's return///All I can say is WOW...Everyone stepped up, and played with more heart, passion, and determination that is rarely witnessed... I'm so proud of this team, this organization, and our fans...

Congrats to our beloved Colts!!!...

Well in my very offseason comments I stated multiple times we would win the division,this year ... We didn't but are 11-5 right where I pegged us to be for this year. We fell just a mere 1 game short of taking the division but what a fun and nail biting year it has been...I'm just glad it's not over yet.

Glad to see Vontae Davis get a few excellent picks today...well you know Schaub has got to have his nerves rattled from today's game and surely that will effect them. They went from first round bye and home field to a wildcard weekend game all in one day...man they must be kicking themselves in the butt on their way back to Houston...