Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone Going?

House

Season tickets since 2003. I drive 3.5 hours each way to and from the stadium, Have yet to miss a game.

But according to Indianapolis media, you are a part of a bandwagon, fair weather fan base that doesn't deserve to have a good team. You abandoned the team when Manning was cut, it's your fault the team was threatened with blackouts, etc.

/sarcasm

As someone who is nowhere near the home market, let me say that I appreciate your fandom, and I hope you have a good time at the game on Sunday.

GO COLTS!

Club Level is very good. What section? My season ticket are in 409. If you have never been to LOS you could not have picked a better game - the atomosphere will be ELECTRIC with Pagano back!!

I don't have them with me at the moment,but in the 200 level on the Colts sideline. They look amazing lol.

And I had season tickets for two years, but we didn't renew them because we were unsure of the lockout situation, and other economic issues. I am really psyched for this game lol. Even if we don't win the experience is just going to awesome.

I will be there. Club Levels are usually between the 30's. Look to see what level it says...100 level is closest to field and I belive the Club's go up to the 300 levels.

I just asked my fiancé for the ticket info lol.

The email says "30 yard line lower level club seats-Colts side".

Section 242.

Club Level is very good.  What section?  My season ticket are in 409.  If you have never been to LOS you could not have picked a better game - the atomosphere will be ELECTRIC with Pagano back!!

i am also in section 409 with season tickets.  Row 8 seats 1 and 2.   Will certainly be there for the season finally and Chucks return

But according to Indianapolis media, you are a part of a bandwagon, fair weather fan base that doesn't deserve to have a good team. You abandoned the team when Manning was cut, it's your fault the team was threatened with blackouts, etc.

/sarcasm

As someone who is nowhere near the home market, let me say that I appreciate your fandom, and I hope you have a good time at the game on Sunday.

GO COLTS!

Thank you, Always do have a good time.

The fiancé surprised me with tickets to the Colts game Sunday, for my birthday, January 1st, so we can cheer on Chucks return!

Anyone else going to the game?

She got Club level seating, though I'm not sure what that means lol.

Yeppers!  I'm in section 128, never thought I'd like end zone seats until I heard the players talking stink across the line of scrimmage and I could hear the hits!  Now endzone is my favorite...at least when they're on that end of the field.....

The fiancé surprised me with tickets to the Colts game Sunday, for my birthday, January 1st, so we can cheer on Chucks return!

Anyone else going to the game?

She got Club level seating, though I'm not sure what that means lol.

House,

I am going to the game and my birthday is also January 1st. =D

Section 624 Row 3

I gave up my tix because of a family thing... not a real emergency or anything... it was before I knew it would be Pags first game back and when I was under the impression that Hou and/or Indy might both be resting starters... now I am kicking myself :wall: ... btw there will be 2 empty seats in section 218 (on the visitors side). they are pretty good seats, but if you sit in them, you have to promise to razz the Ravens fan who will be sitting in full gear right next to you (my buddy)... don't remember the seat # (i think 16 and 17), but its row 9....

Gonna miss this game because in FL.  But will be watching on TV.  Wife and I have attended 292 games since the Colts came to town.  Seats for the last 20 years have been in the end zone.    In The Luke they are Section 228, Row 5, Seats 7,8,9,10.  Also Row 3, Seats 8,9,10,11,12.  Best value in the house.

My brothers wife got him tix for christmas, that and some tailgating party before the game.  He said he got terrace level.  I have been to one game at the LUKE(against seattle with edge tribute)  but thats the only one i have been too.  Living in Cali, its kinda hard.  Enjoy the game and happy early birthday.

even harder when your a college student in Alabama... But that's a cool bday gift enjoy out bro

Lol! I have one of them with me at the game now. She wore her Bama gear on the way up. It's tough enough for a Buckeye in SEC country without my own family dissing me!