•  

Photo

Dwayne Wade's shot on Ramon Sessions.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Corndog

Corndog
  • 415 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

If you haven't seen this, check out ESPN or YouTube it, I don't think I can put a link up here. But I was wondering what people thought about it and the one game suspension. Personally, I am glad to see the NBA do this, he has been making quite a few cheap shots the last year or so and gotten away with it. It also looked pretty blatant to me as a reaction to the foul. He stopped dribbling the ball and did it after the whistle was blown. As always though, in the game he didn't receive a foul, but the NBA, IMO, did the right thing with the suspension.

I also was curious if this changes people's opinions on Wade. Going into the Heat's superteam Lebron was the clear villian, but over the last season Wade has overtaken him for that role, mainly due to all of the cheap shots. Speaking of Lebron, even he has a wth look on his face after seeing his teamate's actions.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 5818 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:03 PM

a man just doesn't mess with another man's satchel 

#3 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 11414 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

unbelievable

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#4 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6595 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

#5 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 11414 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

that should be more than game

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#6 21isSuperman

21isSuperman
  • Community Moderator
  • 13281 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

I can't stand Wade.  In fact, I can't stand that whole Miami team.  None of those guys are good leaders.

When Bob Sanders executes a push up, he does not push himself up. He pushes the world down.
When Bob Sanders was 12, a cobra bit him in the leg. After 4 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Tom Brady can throw a football pretty far. Bob Sanders can throw Tom Brady even farther.
Please make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting or PM a mod if you have any questions

#7 coltsfanmilyman

coltsfanmilyman
  • 1212 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

I can't stand Wade.  In fact, I can't stand that whole Miami team.  None of those guys are good leaders.

Thats why in the NBA "teams" are not non existent anymore.  its a one man show each possession.   Why is it that college ball is good fundamentals(for the most part) then if they get to the NBA its ME, ME, ME.

Be yourself, everyone else is taken (Oscar Wilde)

We need to replace random acts of violence with random acts of Kindness  (Me)

#8 21isSuperman

21isSuperman
  • Community Moderator
  • 13281 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:40 AM

Thats why in the NBA "teams" are not non existent anymore.  its a one man show each possession.   Why is it that college ball is good fundamentals(for the most part) then if they get to the NBA its ME, ME, ME.

I think basketball is a more selfish game than football inherently.  On any night, you will see all the players on the stat sheet.  However, you will never see stats for an offensive lineman making a good block for a RB.  Furthermore, players know that they are dependent on one another.  The QB can't have any passing stats if his line doesn't block and his WRs don't catch the ball.

When Bob Sanders executes a push up, he does not push himself up. He pushes the world down.
When Bob Sanders was 12, a cobra bit him in the leg. After 4 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Tom Brady can throw a football pretty far. Bob Sanders can throw Tom Brady even farther.
Please make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting or PM a mod if you have any questions

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Apr
    BrentMc11

'possibly' having a re-do on my right eye tomorrow depending on the risk. It is still too far-sighted. I am too young to not have it done with a better script. Hoping it is easy...may have stitches this time with bigger incision.

Show comments (9)
View All Updates