Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 12/28 + Holiday Bonus

With Chuck Pagano's return to the sidelines - AND - the energy of the Lucas Oil Stadium crowd - do you believe the Colts will upset the Texan's #1 seed bid with a victory ??

HOLIDAY BONUS:

Do you make New Year's resolutions ??

I think we definitely have a chance, will the emotional motivation we have. We showed what emotion can do in football earlier in the season (i.e. The Packers Game).

No.

You never know. The Texans are a far better team, but they aren't playing like it.

I may just photocopy last years. :P

1.  No.....unless they rest their Defensive Line AKA Watt......

2.  Never.....and nobody can make me :)

This just shows that you do make one every year Brent...you make a resolution not to make a resolution this year, and every other year..

so :-) :lol::funny::lol:

Sherman Klump...YES WE CAN..YES WE CAN... :omg: :omg: :omg:

My resolution this year, and every year, is to continue to be an Equal Opportunity Hater...and pick on as many people as I can.... :D

1.  No.....unless they rest their Defensive Line AKA Watt......

2.  Never.....and nobody can make me :)

Nobody can???? So your wife can't make you, but someone on a forum can? ;)

This just shows that you do make one every year Brent...you make a resolution not to make a resolution this year, and every other year..

so :-) :lol::funny::lol:

Don't make me come to California :).......or go ahead...make me....more snow tonight.....light, but I love it!!!!  

1. Pagano's return won't automatically spell V-I-C-T-O-R-Y.

2. I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions. You are who you are & flipping the calendar to 2013 won't change that. 

Nobody can???? So your wife can't make you, but someone on a forum can? ;)

OOOPs!  I forgot about her  :funny: I 'resolve to anything you want sweetheart!'   :luv:  :flowers:  :humble:  :whatever: Good one Coltguy510!!!

BTW....I am sure 'Nobody' 'likes' this......

1.) Yes we absolutely can. Undefeated at home against the Texans shall prevail. I have to say though, I am far more concerned with just seeing some progress and refinement in several areas. Hopefully Luck can build some momentum before the playoffs.

2.) Yes. As a teacher, I always renew my resolution to abstain from any and all lounge food (other than veggie trays lol). It's absurd the amount of food and treats that get dumped in there. Also, to continue my commitment to 5 AM workouts.