Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Press your Luck - Houston (the remix)

28 posts in this topic

Okay, first time didnt go so well but this is a very but game for Indy

The Colts have something to prove and they'll come out firing on the suspect Houston secondary

If Vic Ballard can keep an eye (and a shoulder) on JJ...this is a big day for Andrew Luck..

..all Indy receivers are healthy..all Houston DBs are not..

Last time vs Houston: 13 of 27, 186 yards, 2 TDs

This time: 35 of 54, 412 yards, 4 TDs, 2 INTs

He finally goes over 50% again

18 of 32, 258 yards, 1 TD pass, no picks

Colts win 23-20 on a late AV FG.

Watt doesn't set sack record because the record setting sack is nullified by an offsides penalty late in the 4th Q. 

Catching Houston on a downward slide at home with emotions running high for Pagano's return.

Luck 21-32 310 yards 3 TDs 0 Ints

Colts win 28-14.

Luck enters playoffs with bang. And throws a rookie record 5tds also tying the franchise record. Luck 35 of 40 400 yards five tds o ints and he will hand it to ballard for a sixth td colts beat texans 42 to 21

Luck gets his first reception for a 18 yard TD, from Wayne. Hopefully Luck is a eligible receiver.

Andrew Luck: 22 of 35 306 2TD's 0 Interceptions since Houston is a bit banged up

The emotion of Pagano aka ChuckStrong gives the Team an Edge.

Prediction: JJ Watt breaks the Sack Record

The Colts have something to prove and they'll come out firing on the suspect Houston secondary

If Vic Ballard can keep an eye (and a shoulder) on JJ...this is a big day for Andrew Luck..

Our DB injury list looks exactly the same as it did in the first matchup (Alan Ball, Brice McCain)

1/3 19 yards 0 TD 0 INT, then a huge hit from JJ Watt makes Pagano reconsider starting him and chucks in Stanton. 

If their line doesn't kill us completely:

19/32 288 2td 0int

Otherwise:

23/50 301 1td 1int 

Luck enters playoffs with bang. And throws a rookie record 5tds also tying the franchise record. Luck 35 of 40 400 yards five tds o ints and he will hand it to ballard for a sixth td colts beat texans 42 to 21

Franchise record is 6...

Here are your season totals:

stephenfullseason.jpg?w=622

NFL records

5550 Yards (Brees 5476)

59 Touchdown passes (Brady 50)

72% cmp % 

123.19 passer rating (Rodgers 122.5)

I'm sure there is a whole host of others if I wanted to look but, I'll pass.

You have some crazy #'s there Stephen.

2 people like this

Our DB injury list looks exactly the same as it did in the first matchup (Alan Ball, Brice McCain)

Check it again Vance,....4 guys on the list Thursday..

Ball (out)

Eddie Pleasant (probable) hamstring

John Joseph (groin) probable)

Glover Quin (probable) hip probable

Joseph has struggled with a groin injury for weeks...he's playing but he's not 100%

Franchise record is 6...

NFL records

5550 Yards (Brees 5476)

72% cmp %

Wow. 59 TD's??? That's insane!!!

Somewhere around .500 passing.... we'll say 2 TDs 0 INTs(he had a good game as far as turnovers last time). Fleener gets #2.

Franchise record is 6...

I was referring to rookie franchise record of 26 tds in a season and rookie record of five tds in a game

NFL records

5550 Yards (Brees 5476)

72% cmp %

Franchise record is 6...

NFL records

5550 Yards (Brees 5476)

72% cmp %

Ahahaahahahababaahahahahahhaahahhahahahahhabahahahabgagagaagahgahahahvabahahahhabahahhahahahhaahahahhahahabahahahabahahahabahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahaaahhahahahhabahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhabahahahabahahbahahahhabahahhabahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahah.............................

That's great!!

I'm lol all over the place.

1 person likes this

30/55 3tds 0 ints 1 fumble

3 rushes for 13 yards

You're on it, '93

.....Coltsd have nothing to lose today.... Houston will play a lot of two deep in the secodnary because they do

Andrew will role up big numbers...

JJ worries me. Totally disrupts the Indy backfield. Not sure why Patriots had so much success shutting him down. No idea.

You're on it, '93

.....Coltsd have nothing to lose today.... Houston will play a lot of two deep in the secodnary because they do

I think I might have put the nail on the donkey in this one

Andrew will role up big numbers...