Photo

GRIGSON PRAISES PAGANO, PROCESS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Colts.com

Colts.com

The Colts.com Web Crew

• Administrators
  • 3556 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

Indianapolis is approximately 50 hours away from hosting Houston in the finale, drawing an end to a memorable week and regular season. General Manager Ryan Grigson appreciates the coaching job and the players’ integrity as the Colts move toward the playoffs.

View the full article

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 12219 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

All I can say is we should be proud of this organization. From Irsay down it is run with class. Grigson and Pagano were meant for each other: Two gym rats!!! Two roll up the sleeves and 'make it happen' guys. Just what the city of Indianapolis needed!

This year has been an awesome ride for Colts fans....with such a range of emotions. This coach and this football team have given their all. Again what a ride...and it is not over. I love the line in the very last sentence: "That is why Chuck's attitude transcends football. He is an example for how to live your life, in sickness or in health. Living your life....giving and caring about each other.....is what it is all about!!! Go   :colts:  :colts:  :colts: !!!

Edited by BrentMc11, 28 December 2012 - 11:50 AM.

#3 stpetejohnny

stpetejohnny
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

A couple good offensive lineman, a corner and a safety and Josh Chapman playing up to his ability next year and the Colts will be tough to beat....real tough. Because "The Kid" and his follow rookies are only going to get better. Of course having all those new additions might not happen next year!

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      01 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

JOES LEAGUE..I am getting sick, and not feeling well..I'll try to be on as much as possible to help with fixing the draft errors..I need you all to cooperate and rop the players you actually didnt draft and then in a day or 2 put in a waiver request for those you did draft...I may not be on but i['ll try...sorry guys

Show comments (2)
View All Updates